We're Prayin' for Ya, Man

2/19/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Patrick Swayze got onto a private jet at Van Nuys airport over the weekend, reportedly headed for his ranch in New Mexico along with his wife and mother.

Patrick Swayze

Ellie Mae Clampett

Ugh, between him and Jane Goody...too sad. I pray they don't suffer for too much longer, just let them go in peace.

Terie

With hope there is always a future Patrick. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

myword

God Bless you Patrick Swayze. He's always been one of my favorites. I don't believe I've ever heard a negative thing about him. He's a true STAR!!!

toofastforyou!

qwood everybody qiut bashing # 3!TMZ took down its coments hour ago

sky

He is looking very ill, hope he makes it.

simon

I don't think he has long left.

Deshy

Damn, He is a great guy. This shows the truely devistating power of cancer. If it were any lesser guy, he would be dead by now. As people have said, we are praying for you.

Wendi

I will keep you and your family in my prayers Patrick. You are putting up an awesome fight. Keep you faith and the rest will follow.
God Bless!!!

You Go, Judge Joe

Patrick Swayze tingled many a girl's toes in "Dirty Dancing." Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones. My brother-in-law recently passed away, thanks to Lou Gehrig's disease. We understand the pain and agony that he is going through. Some posts are thoughtless as well as tasteless. Imagine this to be someone you are close to. Would you like to read negative, disparaging comments? Be nice, people. It's the civilized "thing" to do.

Michael

You're in our prayers Patrick and know that we're thinking of you and all the great entertainment you've brought us.

Anonymous

Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst forms of cancer anyone could have. I have seen several people die of it within a year of being diagnosed. So yes, he looks terrible, and I have thought many times that he won't be here much longer. BUT, I cannot give up hope. I pray that he makes it through this and beats the odds. It's all any of us can hope for. The treatment for cancer is often way worse than the actual disease, so most of the changes in his appearance are due to the chemo. And you know, he may look like a shell of himself, but the same wonderful man is still inside. He is handling this with so much bravery. I don't know if I could do the same. Major props to him for being so courageous and for sharing his struggle with this terrible disease with his fans. Sometimes talking about it is the best mental therapy.

hottie

Wow. It can't be much longer. God bless him and his family.

something smells

TAKE CARE, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

di

Patrick a lot of us are praying for you and your family at this time.Please know you have a lot of fans out in the world.

Helena Handbasket

Patrick is the only "actor/Star" that I have ever truly cared about. God bless his soul and keep him and his family . Godspeed Patrick