Mickey Grieves Dead Dogs, Tans His Hide

2/20/2009 10:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Loki wasn't the only pooch Mickey Rourke sent to pet cemetery this month -- because last night, the guy told us his 18-year-old Chihuahua was the second of his six dogs who passed.

Mickey Rourke: Click to watch
We got him going into a tanning salon -- gotta darken that leather for Oscar Sunday -- where the fans outside were totally loving him.

Liz

I admire Mickey for ALL that he has been through and I pray he walks away with the Oscar!

Luke Warmwater

Mick needs a makeover. He was good as Jordan Kalfus in The Burning Man with Denzel. Great flick.
No girlfirend and lots of little dogs = GAY.

Luke Warmwater

Obviously that was Man on Fire, not the Burning Man....he's still GAY.

hh

I ADORE you, Mickey Rourke!

YOU DESERVE THE BEST ACTOR OSCAR.

Sean Penn already WON an oscar, and while his performance in Milk was also great, the oscar obviously belongs to you this year.

If Brad Pitt wins for that pathetically AWFUL film that is more CGI effects than acting, well then I will totally lose all faith in the Academy. That would be a tragedy.

Kerry

Good luck Sunday Mickey!!!!!

lawoman

I love Mickey!!!! We're so happy for his success & he really seems happy again.....we wish him all the best & hope he takes Oscar home with him Sunday night!!!

Serena

Wow, TMZ! Your photographers have stalking down to a science! You couldn't have gotten any closer if you were up his @$$.

Good luck Mickey, you deserve it!

northern gypsy

mickey...mickey...mickey...there's something that has your name on it...
i'm going to be watching on sunday night..you go get your oscar !!!...

Liz

thedrunkcanuck ~ please take your SPAM and shove it up you a!!.......................

SERIOUSLY!!!

Am I the only one that thinks this guy is creepy???!!!!!!!!!!

Woody McBreairty

IAlthough the octomom Nadya Suleman was having plastic surgery to make herself look like Angelina Jolie, I think she succeeded more in making herself look lmore like Mickey Rourke.

angel46

11. Bobette - No, you are not alone - he is definitely creepy.

gizmo

bobette and mcc (14 and 11), Yea youre right you ARE the only ones who think mickey rourke is creepy.
You have no taste, and so dont get his shtick.
He is the absolute 100% embodiment of "COOL"! go get your oscar mickey!!!!

gizmo

oh yeah gizmo #13, checked out that site you posted, was wondering about this keira smith, are they an item?
she seems sweet, but not good looking enough for the rourke.

Mo

Yes Bobette, you are the only person who thinks that he is creepy. He is not gay! He is more of a man then you jokesters will ever be! Just because he has had some plastic surgery due to boxing, he is still fine as hell!!!! He is a real manley-man! He is very honest and sweet. I love that he was so close to his dog, that is also a turn on. I have always liked you Mickey and I am glad your back. Lucky for Paris, I saw you went to her birthday party. I didn't know her and I had the same birthday, I wish you were at my birthday party on Feb 17th. That would have been the best present ever! You are on my bucket list, I hope I can meet you one day!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments