OctoMom's Million Dollar Digs -- "I Wish!"

2/20/2009 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

California taxpayers, calm down: Even though real estate sources told TMZ OctoMom was looking to buy a $1.24 million home, her only words about the situation yesterday were a sturdy "I wish."

Nadya Suleman: Click to watch
She was there taping an interview with Dr. Phil -- no word on if she was compensated for the sit down or if the alleged home search was part of the set-up.

cooke

Don't forget Octo Grandma got $40.000 for her Radar OnLine interview - why hasn't she used that to get her house out of foreclosure? Bet Octo Mom was out spending it at Nordstrom's.

Sheryl

I see she's started wearing sunglasses all the time.

A star is born, eh?

Theresa

Babies should be taken away and adopted out to families that will love them for them, not for how much money they will bring into Mom. And by the way, every one keeps saying she resembles (in looks) Angelina Jolie. Take a good look....That is clearly Janeane Garofalo

2017 days ago

I laugh at other's misfortunes

f**k this bitch, and F**K TMZ for giving her publicity.

scott

Where are her kids? This woman is all for HERSELF. And omg what an annnoying voice! Can you imagine having to hear that every day.

carol

Phil McGraw is an ambulance chaser

carol

McGraw is interviewing her and Oprah has her father who she is interviewing. They are giving these trashy people air time. I can't get over it. Her father said "god gave his daughter the kids". FOR THE LAST TIME - GOD DID NOT GIVE HER THE KIDS - SOME CRAZY DOCTOR DID. OBVIOUSLY GOD DIDN'T WANT HER TO HAVE KIDS WHICH IS WHY THE CRAZY DOCTOR DID IT AND HE SHOULD BE FINACIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS LITTER. He did the same thing to another uninsured woman in California who is carrying 7 kids - going to be another freeloader. I'm sick of hearing people say "OH THE POOR INNOCENT CHILDREN". There are many poor innocent children - the difference is their parents work to try and support them and don't live off the State and yet no one recognizes them. You want to think about poor innocent children - think about the children of the working class.

2017 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

This is getting so old why shouldn't she get paid for her interview less money the tax payers will have to put out everyone elice gets paid to go on interviews why not her that is just stupid pay her my God look at jon and kate plus 8 they get paid for a tv show they get all kinds of freebies hell she got a tummy tuck and he got hair plants for his boldness for free not to mention a house, clothing, shoes, a piano, vacations it goes on and on they had two sets of multiples oh big deal they have 8 kids and they are making money off their litter why should she turn down a chance to have money to take care of these kids think of the kids people when jon and kate had theirs they got rich why shouldn't she get money to take care of her kids give her a break leave her alone

yourekiddingright

Remember when she said she spends 45 minutes EACH day holding EACH premature baby? Well I wanna know how the hell she has managed to do that for the last 2 days while she has been out SHOPPING for clothes and makeup and doing T.V. interviews?! I had a premie baby myself and she was in the hspital for a MONTH and I NEVER went shopping, the ONLY time I EVER left her side was when I went to the Ronald McDonald house (Thank God for them!) to Sleep! And I slept only a few hours each night and then went back to neonatal intensive care to relieve my HUSBAND...we worked in shifts to insure our precious baby was NEVER left alone ... How the hell does she think she can convince us that she gives one iota about these precious babies when she is RARELY EVER THERE?!! NO ONE is with these babies from HER FAMILY!! The NURSES are caring for them, NOT HER OR HER FAMILY!! CPS Step in and take these lil piggy banks away from her and place them with REAL parents!! There are people out there that would give anything to have even ONE baby.

Alex

Too bad they killed the chimp it was octosluts real baby dady.

I Agree...........

TRASH...TRASH, that's what the whole family is. Almost as bad as fat ass Vergie!!

ME

I WISH DR. PHIL WOULD RIP HER A NEW ONE AND I WISH YA'LL WOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT HER SO SHE WOULD GO AWAY ALREADY WITH HER LITTER OF CHILDREN.

ShawneeGirl

I hope and Pray she gets a Big NEW 7-8 Bedroom Home with a New Minivan .
She is a Good Mother and Loves her Children.
She should Never Lose her Children.
There is Nothing wrong in Getting Gifts , Diapers, Cribs , Toys Clothes and Financial Help.
Other Families with Multiples Received Big Help , So Should She.
She Needs Compassion and Open Kindness.
Stop The Hateful and Evil comments.

something smells

SHE MUST BE ON CLOUD NINE. BEING DRIVEN AROUND IN A LIMO, NOT HAVING TO WORK, NOT HAVING TO TAKE CARE OF HER 6 OLDER KIDS, HAVING NURSES WATCH HER NEW BABIES. WOW!!!!!!

something smells