Rihanna's Camp Issues Statement

2/20/2009 7:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

RihannaReps for Rihanna released this statement today on her behalf:

"At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown. She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time."

whoa

Rhianna you dear sweet baby girl... my entire soul goes out to you. I don't listen to yr music ma, but ima gonna love you muhc n give my support all the way

kcinsc

Rihanna, I know this is a very difficult time for you. Just remember you have so many people praying for you and supporting you. I know you have received lots of advice, but that punk/coward really needs to pay for what he has done to you!! Chris Brown needs to have his a$$ beat by someone twice his size!!! He needs counseling, and not from "family and friends". I'm so tired of hearing people say " there are two sides and you don't know the whole story".

UNDERSTAND THIS, IT IS NEVER OK TO BEAT UP ON A WOMAN! I hope ALL radio stations will stop playing his music and people will wise up. What a loser you are CHRIS BROWN!!!!! Stay strong Rihanna!!!! You will come out of this just fine!!!

arela martinrez

i hope you feel good your a great person

JoJo

PLEASE TAKE THIS PHOTO OF RIHANNA'S BEATEN FACE OFF OF HERE! This is such a sensitive issue, my heart goes to her. Even if she threw the 1st punch, he could have walked away or restrained her rather than beat her beautiful face. I don't believe that there is any excuse for either the man or the woman to hit their loved ones. If he's cheating, leave him, you can always do better...

Halcion Ashby

Get better Rihanna, Stay strong girl, God Bless you (privates)

roxy

Its time to walk away, and be thankful your still in one piece. Although u knew he had a temper I don't think u realized that it could get this out of control. I just look at his pic's and its there simmering, They say the eyes are a window to your soul. Stay low, keep calm, and breath deep. This will pass and never doubt yourself or your actions in this.

Sickof ths

Rhianna is known for her island temper. She probably was hitting him while he was driving. If a man hits a woman he realy does damage. It looks like self defense wounds on her face. It does not look like a beating. The bites are on her hands and wrists, which shows she was holding on to him. Think about the facts. He broke up with her, she is trying to hurt him. I am from Chris's home town. He was defending himself. She has mental problems.

Natalie

i bet you chris brown didnt even hit her that hard.It was probably a shove or something. I seriously doubt he bit her and if he did bit her and beat her i wana see the exact proof. This is all fake and the media likes to make a big deal out of everything. Im not saying that Chris Brown should EVER tounch a girl im saying the media took this issue to an extent. Only one picture shows that she was "beaten" up and it could of been photoshopped, her eyes were also closed and it just moslty shows her nasty pimples and the other pictures shes looks perfectly FINE ! So if anything people like to make small things into a big deal, waste of time. Chris Brown should obviously get some sort of punishment but this is just out of hand. That picture with her also "beaten up" shows out make-up is very powerful and her huge forehead.

Dan

how about you stop advertising your pathetic website on here? No one is interested in such a retarded website, which is probably full of viruses.. LOL

Linda Mott

I saw Harvey Levin on Gretha Van Susteren On the Record. He said it all for us!
P.S. I watched "Volcano" and was surprised to see Harvey Levin played himself in the movie. The scene with the animals made me laugh. You can allways go into full time acting if the show ever went off (which it would'nt)

BeatinByTheOneILoved

Why does she want to be private now? In the beginning of Rihanna and Chris's relationship they were asked to keep it private by Jay-Z; but instead she choose to prance around for all to see. Don't get private now because if you get back with Chris, I will personally start a protest against both of you; especially Rihanna.

Fans and supporters are rallying behind her in support and for her to get back with a man after such a brutal attack shows the strength of Rihanna and proves that she is merely a "WEAKLING". Rihanna is a role model to thousands of young girls and young women whether she choose to be a role model or not.

RIHANNA- IF U RETURN TO CHRIS BROWN YOU ARE STUPID AND MAKING A BIG MISTAKE..YOUNG GIRLS ARE WATCHING YOU! IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR SOMETHING THEN YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING!!

God bless you and please make the right decision!!!!!

THEONEILOVEDBEATME- Atlanta

Just Noticing

Yeah, I see what she did with our support.

1977 days ago

Soccerchick1703

Yea. Rhianna is Strong as already she has proven. But why would chris go Crazy on her?? Maybe they both have a secret......There is something going on that both of them don't want the public to know about....

MS.MUFFIN

It will be alright just remain strong and lean on the support of your fans. Chris is regreting right now what he has done and he will never forget this damage he has caused. the media wont let him forget it. Remeber it is your decision on what you want to do with your relationship and if yall really Love each other then you and him will at least be friends cause it will never be the same and he will have to apologize from the heart .

Marae

Rihanna and Chris Brown are so funny. Any future punches in the works? Those two are the best. I suggest they punch each other on a reality TV show and we get the chance to bet on a winner.