Ultimate Hypocrisy

2/20/2009 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WABC Noon News -- earlier today.

Rihanna: Click to watch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Barbarella

She is an idiot WTF he beats the livin s**t out of you and you take and go back for more F### that slit his throat

2026 days ago

forune cookie

enough already.....

GypsyLaura

Hello, they just showed it. Blonde roots showing.

MILLIE

This is unfortunate. TMZ, ABC does not make what you did right. Please leave her alone and let her heal! I know you are an entertainment site but have a heart. She is young, embarassed and two promising careers are probably over. Someone has to take the high-road. Please take the picture down!

Judi

I lived through domestic abuse when I was a kid, with my dad hitting on my mom. My hope is that Rhinna will come out of this a stronger women, just like my mother did. Hopefully she can use her "celebrity" to spread the word on domestic violence as well. To those of you who say she had this coming, you are sick people. What if this were a picture of your mother/wife/daughter...how the hell would you feel then? Would you think that they did something to deserve this?? I don't think so!! If you do, you're just as sick as Chris Brown!!

JB in Silver Lake

TMZ - you guys are wrong for putting this picture out! I'm a faithful reader of the site and watcher of the show...but...this isn't right!

wtf

people.com is also an entertainment sight but chose not to air it. who cares what everyone else is doing tmz. this was a pretty s****y move on your part. have a bit of respect for the girl and her privacy. whether she is in the spotlight as an entertainer or not, this is her PERSONAL business

Jeri

Over 2400 Comments under the Rhianna-Face of a Battered Woman" is that a record?? Poor Rhianna- victimized again.

CORY HARRIS

Lets see RIRI sues TMZ then judge forces you to tell the source because a crime was committed. hmmmmmmmmm CHRIS BROWN YOU HAD A FINE ASS WOMAN WHO HAS HER OWN MONEY. THEY SHOULD CHARGE YOU JUST FOR BEING A DUM ASS.

Lucy

WABC showed it this morning on Good Morning America.

marie

Have some sympathy...why would you put the photo on your site...the more I hear about this story the worse it gets, you're not helping in resolving the issue...give them some space to deal with this situation

hmmm..

ANYONE WHO BEATS A WOMAN DESERVES WHAT HE GETS> EXPOSE THAT SH*T AND LET'S STOP DOMESTIC ABUSE!!!!!!!

Anita

Shame on you TMZ, and everyone else who displayed this photograph on their website. You have abused this woman as badly as her boyfriend. It is one thing to report what happened, but quite another to expose the victim and take away her privacy and leave her dignity in shreds. You have no respect for anything and anyone.

Bella

When I think of you guys at work I literally see you slithering from cubicle to cubicle getting these stories in.

alicia

I was in an abusive relationship, and the release of this picture may be embarassing to her right now but will be good in the end. There were, and still are, so many people that were willing to defend Chris Brown because there are two sides to every story- much like what I went through. People need to see what abuse is really about. It is hidden, and so many don't want to talk about it, or see it, and believe that it's none of their business. Maybe more people will be willing to help, or try to be more sympathetic, after seeing this. The release of this picture has definately helped more than hurt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments