Lisa Rinna -- Too "Drunk" to Function?

2/22/2009 7:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first limo hasn't even arrived yet and Joey Fatone is already accusing his TV Guide co-host Lisa Rinna of pounding down a few too many champagne cocktails. This is gonna be fun.

Joey Fatone: Click to watch

nothing better to do

Eeeewwwww!

Deformed lips.

Gross.

1981 days ago

Deb

OMG! What happened to her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1981 days ago

L. P.

Just plain weird!

1981 days ago

BEBOP

Not a good look for Lisa, tooo much fakeness. TV Guide I know you can find someone that's more qualified than Lisa. She looked so gross I turned to Ryan Seacrest. She is also a lousy commentator. I like Joan and Melissa better. Too much plastic Lisa, and not flattering look. Not a good look for TV.

1981 days ago

ldybuderfly

OMG! I remember when Lisa didn't have an ass for lips!! Does she really think that's sexy?? I, as well as many others, think she is a train wreck. What kind of example does she set for her daughters by getting poison injected into her body?? She is just plain DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

1981 days ago

[][] ScOut W. [][]

I loved Lisa on Days of our lives, she was fresh and natural, well bye bye to that, lisa the lips please. You know your wrong, your lips are split sooo big. People are laughing thier fao. Lisa your body is still hot, lose the lips and you will be a hottie agian.

1981 days ago

jason

I think lisa is a really beautiful woman, she is super gorgeous all of you are just jealous.

1981 days ago

FirstTimeCaller

I didn't watch last evening. Catching a little on TV Guide right now.

Lisa Rena? Who ever decided to put her face on the Oscars should be fired. Her appearance, and performance speaks volumes to the massive disconnect between Hollyweird and the rest of the world. Talk about 'Uber arrogance' coupled with the depth of 'pietre dish'. That little tiny piece of the Hollywood eperience that is good - has again been splapped in the face. Deflate thos lips and make a bar of quality soap to wash her down with - Staight Fight Club Style.

I have a child, and have never been motivated to care, let alone look for a place to vent. I searched 'lisa, rena, lips' and you folks popped-up. I'm glad you did, and I feel better for sharing.

FirstTimeCaller

1981 days ago

Lorie

She looks worse than Joan Rivers!!!

1980 days ago

Lyssa Casey

WOW -- Having her on the Oscars was a biiiiiiig mistake -- just like her biiiiiiiig lips and her biiiiiiiiiig empty head !!!

1978 days ago

Frank Moscato

It looks like most of us agree that Lisa Rinna looks like crap and favors the look of a catfish sucking on the bottom! She talks too much and is embarassing. She needs to be horse whipped while tied to a lamp post in a parking lot with duct tape! She thinks she is soo hot but the rest of us don't! Good body but, bad face and no brains!

1977 days ago

Frank Moscato

Do you think Lisa Rinna will read any of these comments? I SURE HOPE SO! Maybe she will wake up and have the lips removed! Also, she needs to seek mental help from a good psychiatrist! Then start hooking on Hollywood Blvd.

1977 days ago

kelly watts

rinna loves her booze , what a looser!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3