Matthew & Sarah's Hand Out

2/22/2009 1:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They're legally bound, so either the hand-holding is a show of love or Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker are preventing each other from running to their prospective lawyers.

poppy

ODD COUPLE

poppy

I THOUGHT HE WAS GAY---HE LOOKS AND TALKS GAY

Very Interesting

Is it me or does SJP look like she is the daughter of a woman who "did it" with a horse? That long face of hers- blah!

Beverley

I think that she looks pregnant. Early stages.

Me

Did you mean respective lawyers? One never knows with the TMZ staffers' fine command of the English language.

L Dizzle

Is it me or does this photo look photoshopped? Look at the hands in the close up. Where is the sleeve. Jessica's arms look funny too.

BabbaJay

Note the lack of tension on Matthew Broderick's facial right side. Sarah Jessica Paker seems to be prying his right hand open for the camera but for the most part is losing. The left hand seems to be making uncoordinated finger gestures. Even the right eye isn't fully in synch with the other. Why are those people behind him wearing hospital scrubs? The woman of color behind him seems to be extremely worried.

I'm sorry, but I have to diagnose arsenic poisoning. Look at the material Ms. Parker's dress is made from. It's perfect for wiping away saliva and other sudden discharges.

People, the real question is who would want to give Ferris Bueller such an off-day?

buxxy

Well, I said it before and I'll say it again....they appear to be in kind of a relationship 'limbo' - he never really struck me as somebody who had all his cards on the table...meaning, there's alot more to Matthew than you will see...he appears to have another life - other women or perhaps a guy now and then. He seems very secretive about things...she looks like a 'what you see is what you get' kind of girl. It's an odd couple for sure.

Bee

TMZ, once again you have butchered the English language.

It should be their "respective lawyers" NOT their "prospective lawyers."

Bee

TMZ, once again you have butchered the English language.

It should be their "respective lawyers" NOT their "prospective lawyers."

80's Gal

Yeah, it looks questionable, but using the word "prospective" is probably right in this instance. Here are a couple of definitions:

1: relating to or effective in the future
2 a: likely to come about : expected b: likely to be or become

The Dude

She wasn't into him until she found out he spasms wildly during orgasm....

meme

AND MAYBE THEY ARE JUST A HAPPY COUPLE....TMZ..DO U KNOW WHAT U ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT?? OR WHAT REALLY GOES ON WITH THEM.......NO ONE IS MAKING THEM STAY TOGETHER......THEY BOTH HAVE CAREERS AND $$$$........MAYBE THEY ARE HAPPY TO BE TOGETHER....LEAVE THEM ALONE...IVE SEEN HER ON TV SPEAKING VERY LOVINGLY OF HER HUSBAND........

Duke Steele

Is it just the fold of her dress or does she have an 8" cameltoe? After all, she does have a horse face.

puhllleeez

If my man were publicly outed for cheating on me I'd have his @$$ in a sling, but that's just me. To each their own, if they're happy more power to them.
And jeezus, enough with the horse comments about SJP! Finally a celebrity who hasn't had so much plastic surgery that they're unrecognizable to anyone they grew up with!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments