Rihanna

The Face of a

Battered Woman

2/22/2009 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of Rihanna taken after Chris Brown allegedly beat her.

Battered Woman
The LAPD has just released this statement.

Shelby

"and don't tell me ya sorry cuz ya not...baby when I nko ur only sorry u got caught" yadda yadda "go on and take a bow" lmao. I love hearing that song now.

1957 days ago

plash

this picture is a fake,it s not true:try again i don t believe

1957 days ago

KIM-A-RACHI

THATS NOT Rihanna.... SINCE WHEN DID SHE HAVE DAT XI.IV TATTOO?????

1957 days ago

eva mendes

A man who hits a woman once, will hit again and again, that is the future for Rihanna,

Ramborina

Being a woman who surffered from domestic abuse for 8 years. I can tell everybody that this will never stop. Once a batterer always one. We will again and again see this happen to Rhianna. (As it did for me.) Only getting worse each time. She has no IDEA what her future is headed for. Chris Brown will never STOP hitting her.

Tuija Seppala

We are realy chocked heer in Sweden. What kind of an animal are you Chris???????!!!!!! You are discusting!!!!!!
We wish you go to jail for along time!!!!! Rihanna should leave him poor girl! He will do it again!
If you love some one, you don´t beat them upp! It dosn´t matter what couples fight about, there is never an excuise to a man to lay hands on a woman!!! That shows only the man´s weekness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris ain´t popular anymore! We don´t even hear or listen too his songs no more! You ain´t no man,Chris!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuija and many others from Sweden

vanessa

i cant not believe that he can do this to her but i know that and chris brown was young his parents was beating him if he did that maybe its in cause of that

Michelle

She don't look that bad to me. If she put her hands on him like they said she did, he had every right to to defend his self .I have seen worse. People forget about what she did to her brother, she busted a bottle over his head, So I feel it should go both ways.

Ja'Nell R

If Chris Brown really did this then he is going to jail for sure....

Almond49

In the court of public opinion, Chris will NEVER win, and Rihanna is the victim. People do not get second chances.

desiree

I think its gross how she got back with him. Her fan base is kids and women and she's sayin to every young female fan and older that its ok the get beat like this and go back to the person who beat you. Its disgusting! I am no longer a fan of either one, and i met both of them. Its sad and heartbreakin, she was a let down for every women ever beat she could have stood up as a "role model" and standed up for whats right.

very disappointing to everyone!

liz

She’s a role model to many girls I hope she doesn't take him back. If I were in her position I’d make it be known domestic violence is intolerable, and if a guy can hit you he isn't much of a man and doesn't love you. It’ll be very disappointing is she takes him back, I wish she can be a strong women and have the courage to stand up for herself and give a lot of other women who have been in a similar situation strength.

deschl

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

REYDAWG

Oh my goodnesss..
this is just sadd..!
she looks swollenn..
aww poor rihannaaa :[

GU123

I have a daughter that is a fan of Chris Brown and Rihanna, so am I. For anyone, you cant help who u love and everyone deserves a second chance. What he did was not right but maybe he see that and is trying to make things right. Everyone just needs to give them their space. She is a beautiful young lady and he's a handsome youngman. By going to get counceling maybe he is showing at least 1 youngman somewhere to take responsibility for your actions and get help. I admire him for that. I hope that she will heal physically and emotionally but it takes time, I'll pray for both of them.

1956 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments