Rihanna

The Face of a

Battered Woman

2/22/2009 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of Rihanna taken after Chris Brown allegedly beat her.

Battered Woman
The LAPD has just released this statement.

Peaceful

Oh, really. So, you don't think that the Beatles brought drugs to America? Obviously you don't know your history, so maybe you're the real moron, you name caller. Do you notice the people in denial tell you to go to hell or call you names, pretty funny, huh? Before the Beatles came along, we were all wearing poodle skirrts and listening to Elvis. He used drugs but at least he didn't flaunt it in front of impressionable 13 year old kids who looked up to him like he was a God. And then came the Beatles and these same girls went wild over to them to the point of true mania, screaming and crying and practically falling down. And then came their heavy drug use period and there was John and Yoko in a car trying to get off Heroin. Do you honestly think that a young teen looking up to an Idol can sort all of this out properly. Surely you must realize that some children are more sensitive, more impressionable than others. It's the same reason educators and psychiatrists warn against showing young minds terrible things. Too bad the music industry and the movie industry takes advantage of that and could care less. Too bad we don't have real men singers anymore like Frank Sinatara and Nat King Cole. Men who actually could sing and had singing voices, not pretenders to the throne. P. Diddy, you've certainly shown your true colors, supporting this horrible person that I can't even call a man. Thanks for the ride.

penelope sakamoto

Its okay.., but., you will SEE. OPRAH.. was right all along... wake up!! Gurl.! Don't listen to what you want to hear but LITEN n UNDERSTAND what you don't...

MARÜ

Oh My god! please arrest and kill that stupid guy! When I sleep I see that face and it scares me a lot!I am 12 years old and I saw her like this! I willno sleep tonight!
:( MARÜ ):

mellie

Omg...
I did not think it was going to be that bad!
Poor girl

Peaceful

Chris Brown, you is a creep. Googled Drug Songs by the Beatles jus to find out what some peple werre talkin bout. Yep. Whoop, there it is!!! Even Paul himself admitted to it. bout Britney--she has tassles on her boobies like a stripper. WTF? Mayb should listen to Gospel music.. don't want my son to see that. He's only 12. Gonna bring him up to be a true gentleman and wanna go to college. Sorry for kids who listen to this rot. Rihanna is a disgrace too.

Val

I can't believe this happened..but you should expect ANYTHING in hollywood. I just can't stand when men think it's ok to beat a female like she was a MAN! I hope he gets what he deserves..no matter HOW mad a guy gets, he should just walk away before it gets worse!!!glad they don't have kids..

Denise

i feel sorry for her and i hope she gets thru this tough time in her life.. hopefully it will all come to pass

katie

that was not nice what he has dun to you but dont worry dont let him get to to

Selin S.

Wow I cant believe chris brown would do this to anyone...poor girl must have been terrified, I Heard that chris was cheatting on rihanna with some girl and that chris got a txt from her. rihanna read his txt and chris got angry at her n she threw hhis phone out the window,, Thats what set him off. i think he tried to kinda like twist it on her making her look like the phsyco girl friend when really he was an abusive boyfriend. and another thing after this happend to rihanna wouldnt u think that she would stay away... nooo instead she gets back with him n ends upp breakin up again. very stupid thing to do.. a lot of ppl might be against chris, but u really cant jus hear one side of the storry n believe that part only..theres allways 2 sides to a storyy its much more smarter to hear both n see which is more reliable. these bruises look really bad it kinda shocks people hearing that it was from chris brown cuz he has a lot of fans so does rihanna of course they are very talented ppl jus they both seem like they have there flawless that really irritate each other. well this was my opinion thanks for reading

-selin s.

georgia.nissi.s.

I JUST FEEL VERY BAD FOR RIHANNA B/C I KNOW HOW SHE FEELS AND FOR THE IDIOTS THAT ACT AS IF BEATING RIHANNA MAKES CHRIS BROWN A MAN NEEDS TO STOP AND TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE NINE TIMES OUT OF TEN I BETCHA CHRIS BROWN NOR WOULD ANY OTHER WOMAN BEATER FIGHT OR BEAT A MAN THE WAY THAT RIHANNA GOT HER TAIL BEAT THAT SHOWS RIGHT THERE HOW CHILDISH YOU IDIOTS ARE BY TAKING HIS SIDE. EVEN THROUGH RIHANNA MY HAVE DID SOME WRONG HE STILL HAS NO RIGHT BEATING HER DOWN LIKE THAT. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT WHEN YOU ARE SO FED UP WITH GETTING YOUR BUTT WHUPPED THAT YOU JUST DONT GIVE A CARE ANYMORE AND YOU END UP TAKING THE BLAME FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY HAVE NEVER DONE

Exquisite Cita

I Hope That TMZ Is Beinq Non- Realistic When It Comes To This Whole Chris & Rihanna Thing. No One Truely Knows What Went On Between Them Other Then Those Of Us Who Were There; And Since No One Was There I Think The Commentinq; And Blog Posts Are IRRELEVENT. In All Actuality There Are No Pictures Of Rihanna's Face After She Was So Called "Beaten" And It Was Said To Be Exaggerated.

Yes Chris Was Wrong For Putting His Hands On A Female; Or Any Human Being For That Matter; But Rihanna Was Also Wrong For Letting Her Insecurities Come Between Them.

Who Are We To Judge- For All We Know She Could Have Been Beating Him The Whole Time -

Smh To This Whole Situation; Never Let Someone Bring You That Far Down

xo. Exquisite Cita

s

WOW # 7052 UR A DUMBASS... IF UR TRYING TO BE RIHANNA CLEARLY U FAILED N IF U WERE TRYING TO BE FUNNY U WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE

DBOW

FROM AN ISLANDER JAMAICAN THATS WRONG WHAT CHRIS BROWN DID NO MAN SHOULD PUT THEIR HANDS ON A FEMALE NO MATTER WHAT I HOPE SHE GETS SOME COUNSEL FOR HER DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND NOT GET BACK WITH CHRIS BROWN THAT WOULD BE STUPID.

BMW

I don't think that is really Rhianna, if you look at the bottom right hand side there is a tattoo on her shoulder that Rhianna does not have in any other pic that i can find. The tattoo reads XI IV, I have looked and can't find a pic with that on her, if anyone can find another pic with that on her I would love to see it!

wuthappend!?!?!?!

OOOHHH DAMN!!!!! ii'VE SEEN WORSE!!