Ryan & Brangelina -- 13 Seconds of Redemption

2/22/2009 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brangelina totally snubbed Ryan Seacrest at the Golden Globes. Today, only one of 'em did.

Brad Pitt: Click to watch
Ryan got 13 seconds with Brad. Maybe next time he'll get a full 30.

hotshannamama

They rock.

anonymous

Angelina and Brad are such a snob. They both don't deserved to get the award tonight. I don't watch the Oscar anymore. It is not like the old Hollywood anymore.

sassy

Angie is a normal person and these things just are not for her. she would rather be with her kids or helping others out. shes not a SNOB . the awards are the SNOBS to her and most of the people there. i think shes normal. look at everyone trying to look like her lol . she could be mad over that lol

bohe_mia

it was awesome ryan is a douche thats what he gets

sunshine1

They are clearly in love. Who cares how, where they got their kids. They love them and each other...maybe they think that's the important stuff in life. They are awesome.

Frankenpussy

Arrrr..... Seems like I was right about something smelling fishy! I follow me nose,it always knows!!

Mena

Neither will win tonight...but they know that. Thus, the facial gymnastics.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Yeah they are just not for her yet she is always doing publicity stunts and her outfits always match her kids when she takes them out and she doesn't breast feed except the one time her ti* was hanging out in a magazine yeah right get real and wise up!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

She's as normal as ted bundy!

sassy

Angie looks gorgeous . i just seen her

Jen aniston looks good as well but not Oscar material

sassy

Ted Bundy killed people
Angie helps people

big difference don't ya think?

Rachel

basically it all boils down to actors and actresses are way overpaid...we are the ones funding all their adoptions and trips to third world countries.

tina

TMZ..U HAVE GOT TO TALK ABOUT THE MOMENT JENNIFER ANNISTON CAME OUT ON STAGE WITH JACK BLACK AND STOOD IN FRONT OF BRANGELINA WHO WAS SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW...THE CAMERA FROM TIME TO TIME WOULD SHOOT TO ANGIE AND THERE WAS A MOMENT JENN LOOKED DOWN AT THEM B4 "TEARING" OPEN THE ENVELOPE AS IF SHE WAS RIPPIN ANGIES' FACE OFF...LOL

MAYBE IM THE ONLY 1 WHO SPOTTED THAT MOMENT.

Jo

I don't think it was so much a snub as Brad and Angelina being intentionally some of the last people to arrive. That way they would have an excuse not to spend much time with anyone. As the show went on, I thought Angelina had a very genuine smile as Jennifer Aniston and Jack Black were presenting. Maybe I'm just naive -- less jaded than some.

Debbie

No I saw that too but I could care less about Angelina - I thought Jen looked stunning and she wasn't wearing black..