Nicky Hilton -- Battery Victim

2/23/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicky HiltonWe've learned Nicky Hilton was an alleged battery victim yesterday and the suspect was arrested.

It happened at 5:00 AM outside the IHOP in West Hollywood. Law enforcement sources tell us a male transient pushed her to the ground. Nicky got up and promptly made a citizen's arrest. Someone called the cops and the suspect was arrested.

She was not injured.

UPDATE: We just found out Nicky herself held the assailant at bay while the cops came. So Nicky is an enforcer! And, when the cops came, the delusional dude claimed he was her BF.

NIcky Hilton: Launch Photos

Karen

Well I think we can rule out the possibility that she was at IHOP to eat.

ilovetheshowmadmen

gosh, one more thing for mommy and daddy hilton to be proud of while they continue to look the other way and bury their faces in the sand....

who made who

My immediate reaction is to side with the "transient". But I guess we don't really know the whole story...maybe Nicky was trying to help him. I suppose I feel bad for both people in this one.

Twinker

Aww, she fell on her rootie tootie.

CLN N SBR

Big DEAl !! >> TWO TRAMPS BEATIN on EACH OTHER

deb

good for the transient, maybe he can go find Paris now.

and i can just picture Nicky sounding like Goober yelling CITIZENS ARREST!!! CITIZENS ARREST!!!!!

tracey

I think I would laugh if someone tried a "citizen's arrest" on me!

RedBird

Ace (#7) - This is America and you could become rich yourself one
day if you just get an education, work hard and handle your money
wisely. You're not a victim of evil Republicans. Class warfare is
instigated by politicians to gain popularity and votes. Don't fall
for it.

Joy

that's probably the funniest story I've ever heard...she made a citizen's arrest...oh cheezy hilton!

Rachel

cant believe the jealous people on this site...no girl or person deserves to be touched by a stranger. You people acting like Nicky got what she deserved have another thing coming. You must be very miserable people to find it funny that someone was in danger. I'm sure if it happened to you, you wouldnt be laughing so hard. I love TMZ but the fans seem like real vipers on this site!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Ragardless that it was Nicki, you gotta give her credit for taking control of the situation without flat out resorting to kicking his bitch ass for knocking her down which I would've done...

RussianBeauty

The PARROT-nose probably deserve it!!!!!!!!!

G

haha girl power!!
i guess she is made of more than just the skin that covers her bones! lmao

G

skinny girl can be strong !!!!!!!!! ;)

Fan Since 2007!!!