Rachael Ray

Loves a Stiff Cocktail Weiner

2/23/2009 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While in Miami this weekend, celebuchef Rachael Ray showed off what her four basic food groups are: Wine, margaritas, tequila and hot dogs.

Rachael Ray

Later the 40-year-old foodie taped her newest series "30 Minute Hurl."

Herpes Ho Hilton

Rachael Ray is extremely annoying & greedy. As happened to others before her, ray has turned into an absurd version of her former self, nothing now more than a carny side-show. What a joke this woman this

Herpes Ho Hilton

Wow, she is creepy! and irritating as hell.

Herpes Ho Hilton

Rachael, also known THE ROACH, Ray is a hack. Her fan-base is obviously a feeble minded band of gullible, tasteless tards.

Nuts

Shes a cutie patutie.Wish she would hold my weiner.

Party 'till you die!

Chain smoking, alcohol swilling, hot dog gargler!
"Wowsers! If you add tuna to blue box mac and cheese, you'll have a dish that's just Deee-lish!"

Who Caresss!!!

FAT BITCH, LOSE WEIGHT!! WHY ISN'T SHE ON THE JENNY CRAIG DIET?? MOVE OVER FELISHA RASHAD...

Dorian

Ugly, disgusting SQUAT short SQUAT ugly SQUAT irritating SQUAT annoying SQUAT stupid freak of nature she is.

I switch channel as soon as I hear her voice. and I keep my eyes closed while I do so, lest I see her SQUAT ugly body & face,

Lala

I don't watch her show too often, but when I do she is easy to understand and her recipes are good. Her food is easy and the everyday-type. I don't think she claims anything more. Plus, I think she is cute - she has a cooking show and her personality and body fit that. She busted butt to get where she is and I respect that.

Herpes Ho Hilton

If ever I had the displeasure of seeing her in person, it would be my distinct pleasure, to spit in her fug face -- much like her *husband* likes prostitutes to do to him, ROFL. They are both nasty, dirty, no-talent slobs.

Herpes Ho Hilton

Hey poster 'NoBoobs?BigDeal' it's morons like u, that keep this hack in the spotlight. You have no sense or taste, & are just part of the dumbing down of America.

carlitasway

This woman is completely disgusting and annoying.

New York

WHERE IS RACH'S WEDDING RING??

vrgnM

Did this lady have some kind of bout with cancer or the throat? I don't follow her or watch her show, but I thought I heard that. If she did and she is in remission or cured now, she should be made aware that regular alcohol comsumption (2 drinks a day) increases your risk of cancers by 40%. It looks like she is enjoying more than two drink on that day. Probably should not drink at all if she wants to stay cancer free.

2drk2fck

my kinda person, not fake

Joanna

RACHAEL NEVER SAID SHE WAS A CHEF. She happened to get lucky while she was working at a supermarket. Someone discovered her and that was that. I dont know why everybody hates on her. She's a good person. She gives alot of money to animal charities and feed the children charities. So she has an annoying voice, we all cant be perfect.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments