The Mickey Rourke & Robert Evans Face Off

2/23/2009 12:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's partially reassembled actor Mickey Rourke at the Oscars (left) -- and melting legendary film producer Robert Evans at the Vanity Fair party last night (right).

Mickey and Robert

Neither has won an Oscar for Best Makeup.
Make up Mess
We're just sayin'.

jen

I think Robert Evans is still a super hottie!!

1965 days ago

What are you that Stupid?

1965 days ago

Twinker

Any guy that has the balls to wear a picture of your fav dog around the neck is ok. They were all great actors in good roles.

1965 days ago

Eve

Mickey Rourke HANDS DOWN ..should have won!!

Rip Loki...you will be missed. xoXOXOxoOXOX

1965 days ago

Wanda W.

1965 days ago

steve

mickey should have gotten more nominations and he should have won the oscar that heath ledger got mickey gave a dam good proform in the wrestler

1965 days ago

judy

So sorry Mickey didn't win last night.
By the way, I would never kick him out of bed.

1965 days ago

Madeleine

I think Mickey looks great, that goatee and mustache has to go, a haircut would be nice too but I still think he looks great, he's 56 and Robert Evans is in his 80's, considering that, he looks OK, too.

1965 days ago

tlynn

27. Im scared........... those two faces SCARE THE S... OUT OF ME......... I think I need my mommy to tell me everything is all right,and the scary men will soon go away if I just close my eyes real tight !

Posted at 1:34PM on Feb 23rd 2009 by Wanda
It was your mommy who named you WANDA wasn't it? Or was it one of those scary men she told you was your daddy? You ought to be more scared of her than these two!!! Let me guess, your last name is Jenkins? Bush? Consuelo?

1965 days ago

abario

Robert Evans looks great...

1965 days ago

abario

i love the robert evans sunglasses by oliver peoples called robert evans II, it's really cool, when wil they arrive in stores ???

1965 days ago

tellyouwhatithink

Mickey is awesome!! He has been through a lot, and I am glad to see him come back! Oh and by the way.....far from gay guys....far from gay!

1964 days ago

R.Zimmerman

24. Mickey Rourke was ROBBED of the Oscar. Sean Penn didn't deserve it but when Hollyweird is a gay I guess they give it to one of their own.

Posted at 1:19PM on Feb 23rd 2009 by Awesome Dude

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOY, DID YOU GET THAT ONE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE LEFTY BULLS**T THAN GAY BULLS**T BUT BULLS**T ALL THE SAME!!!

1964 days ago

Samantha

The best part about Mickey is that he is incredibly dirty hot. Sort of the same way that Johnny Depp is hot, especially as Jack Sparrow. There is something completely endearing and wildly attractive about that casual sleaziness mixed with a glint of mischief.

1964 days ago

Ruth

I am so sorry that Mickey didn't win the Oscar which he really deserved.

I don't understand how you can compare these two people. Mickey Rourke had extensive plastic surgery because of horrific injuries done to his face during his boxing career. He really had no choice in the matter, especially after he decided to return to acting. He is a true "come back kid" and I admire his ability to overcome so many difficulties in his life and make such a wonderful comback in his acting career. He is a superb actor!

On the other hand Robert Evans just wanted to look younger and did the surgery out of vanity. It is a shame that he looks so awful.

1964 days ago