The Mickey Rourke & Robert Evans Face Off

2/23/2009 12:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's partially reassembled actor Mickey Rourke at the Oscars (left) -- and melting legendary film producer Robert Evans at the Vanity Fair party last night (right).

Mickey and Robert

Neither has won an Oscar for Best Makeup.
Make up Mess
We're just sayin'.

Ellie

I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED THAT MICKEY DID NOT GET THE OSCAR, HE IS A GOOD GUY, GREAT GREAT ACTOR AND SO GORGEOUS!

1977 days ago

Ellie

TO #1, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED THAT MICKEY DID NOT GET THE OSCAR, HE TOTALLY DESERVED IT! HE IS SUCH A GREAT GUY, EXCELLENT EXCELLENT ACTOR AND KIND TO ANIMALS, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

1977 days ago

Ellie

#15 ANOTHER ONE THAT NEEDS TO GO TO SCHOOL, LEARN ABOUT CLASS AND STILL CONTINUE STUDYING FOR A LONG TIME, MAYBE LEARN SOMETHING.

1977 days ago

NOT a A HOLE FAN

LOVE MICKEY

HE SHOULD OF WON.

1977 days ago

Wanda W.

For #29........ No, my last name is not Jenkins,Bush, OR Consuelo. Actually,my grandma named me,no scary men in my life ever,but mom always told me to "play in the uniform you were given." Get it idiot?,or if you dont let me tell you right out DONT BE FAKE,those two men are FAKE,and now follow me here, SCARY LOOKING IN THEIR FAKENESS!!!!!!

1977 days ago

Courage

Mickey is hot, hot, hot. Should have won. Sean Penn won because of the gay thing. He's a moonbat and that goes over big in Hollywood.

1976 days ago

8008

Mickey Rourke SHOULD HAVE WOOOON!!!! he was amazing in the wrestler...
Sean Penn only won because the movie was political, a true story about a gay guy!!! he was really good but not oscar worthy!!!

1976 days ago

P

who cares?

1976 days ago

can I have 2 pillows?

BRILLIANT------BRILLIANT-----BRILLIANT----ACTOR----We the movie goers are so thrilled and l
bessed to get Mickey Rourke back ! ! ! YEA!! BRAVO---we just can't wait for the beauty that awaits us all--------

1975 days ago

grumpy redhead

geez, this is MICKEY ROURKE, for christ's sake. . . he's a bad boy, always was . . . that's what makes him so adorable-and the fact that this badass has no problem showing love for his dogs makes him all the hotter! what? because there's no dumbass young thaing hanging on his arm that makes him gay? or is it because he's MAN enough to show love for his puppy-kids? you all are commenting on a guy I've been watching for probably 25 years-before you comment on how good he was in The Wrestler (and he was REALLY GOOD!), have you seen Pope of Greenwich Village? the man just gets better. but i don't really care about what any of you think, anymore than he does; in the end, my opinion is the only one that counts here.

1974 days ago