Val Kilmer

Ushers in Fat Tuesday

2/23/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the bastard love child of Liberace and Louie Anderson, former star Val Kilmer enjoyed being on top again ... at a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans.

Show us your moobs!!

puhllleeez

I thought he was great in Willow and The Doors, the guy is really talented. He needs to get back on track.

1975 days ago

Kilmerfan

I think he looks cool. Long live Val Kilmer!

1975 days ago

La Mom

Certainly he's put on weight since dating Cher and Top Gun over two decades ago, but I also think this is just a very bad angle! I'm 5'5/135 pounds, and I look bigger than this when photos of me are taken from below the chin as this. My small children have taken several of me this way - believe me, I know. Nice guy, Kilmer.

1975 days ago

SERIOUSLY!!!

is he wearing latex glove ?!

1975 days ago

Arkangel Trujillo

lol remember that movie willow lol anyways the man look 49 and he is so what do ya know...i guess hes entitled do kick back now lol

1975 days ago

Arkangel Trujillo

didnt he turn into a hog or a pig or something lol in willow...no wait was it a boar LOL im sorry damn these drinks...

1975 days ago

Arkangel Trujillo

oh damn he is wearing a latex glove i have a friend with hiv that does that im not saying he has hiv lol maybe its protected foreplay as he passes topless women in the french quater lol

1975 days ago

Madeleine

TMZ, Val Kilmer made a terrific movie this year, I just saw it a few months ago, called "the Felon", I think he co-starred with Paul Walker, it was a fabulous movie and Val was fabulous in it. He was unrecognizable to me because he was heavy and he was wearing a beard but he stole the show so he's not a has-been. He has made a few foreign movies also including one where he was just a corpse through the whole picture, it was strange but funny. You seem to think anyone who doesn't make a movie you've seen is a has-been, he's not, I don't think he has to work if he doesn't want to, he owns a lot of real estate. He is very poplular figure in Hollywood asnd he is always out to lunch with some beautiful friend. Everyone to you is a has-been, whats up with that?

1975 days ago

Hlove

Just cause harvey didn't get the gig! TMZ has to thrash the KING!

1975 days ago

na

OMG did he let himself go? This is the blond jock from Top Guns? You gotta give it to Tom Cruise for taking care of himself so well, especially comapred to this guy

1975 days ago

Linda T

FORMER star? Baby, he IS the star! Why dont you stop doggin' him and start featuring the good work hes done?

1975 days ago

Was@MardiGras

I was at Mardi Gras and met Val at the Children's Hospital. He was extremely kind and stopped on every floor of the children's hospital to visit with the kids. He has on the gloves because he sat through a four hour parade throwing beads to the crowds and spent the rest of the night at the Kings Ball to raise money for this great charity. Yes, this was a bad angle and we all thought Val looked fine. I understand he spent his free time in New Orleans meeting with charities working in the Ninth Ward. He was a super nice guy.

1974 days ago

YOU ARE A FOOL

I was at Mardi Gras and met Val at a local brothel. He shocked me with how fat and repugnant his physical appearance is now, especially when he has his clothes off. He must not have bathed for a month because his body odor was unbearable, like a homeless bum who has been sleeping in their own urine. What was the most disgusting was the fact that he really gets into fisting and feltching, both receiving and giving. Val was very rude and impolite, especially to the young boys he was having sex with. Val is extremely gross and rude.

1974 days ago

joni

I think he looks great. Everybody needs to mellow out about the chunky thing and just grow old and enjoy what you have. He has a great mind and supposedly a great heart. And HE STILL IS A VERY HOT MAN!

1973 days ago

T.S.

Damn people.... Heaven forbid a star just grow old gracefully instead of beautifully. He's a beautiful person. Hollywood is full of fat actors. So what. He's REAL.
Someone mentioned Cruize? Mr. Plastic surgery? Who's nose has the shelf life of a twinky? Come on... At least Val can lose weight, you can't cure Scientology.

1967 days ago