Woman Rips OctoMom -- "Get a Job!"

2/23/2009 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She just wanted gas, but at the ARCO station yesterday, Nadya Suleman got a tank-full of bitching out.

OctoMom: Click to watch
While she had a lackey fill 'er up, a woman started screaming at her, yelling "Get a life, get a job!" and "That's our tax money!" as OctoMom hid behind a Scooby Doo book. Jinkeys!

ME

THE TRUTH HURTS - THE TAXPAYERS ARE PAYING FOR EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND I'D BE PISSED TOO. SHE DOES NEED TO GET A JOB AND SHOULD NOT BE ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS JUST BECAUSE SHE KEEPS SPITTING OUT A LITTER OF KIDS. SHE'S A SORRY PERSON.

JayJonesny

Nothing makes me happier then seeing this pig of a human being constantly harrased and inconvenienced by the media. I hope she is driven to suicide, because that's what she deserves. That's the only way those poor retarded (yes, they are retarded) kid's will ever have a chance at a happy life in this world.

Mimi

like what you said nana, very true...and those of you who are asking about the handicap plate, you guys sound dumb..at least three people here explained why she would have a handicap plate..

Lord Xenu

OCTOMOM qualifies as HANDICAPPED because she is on disability. Unreal. What a total sleazebag. She is certainly mentally disabled and should locked up in padded cell, not tooling around in a late model SUV.

They should spraypaint her car with WELFARE QUEEN + 14

What?

Seeing a child sitting in the back seat of the van, why would TMZ staff ask the lady to come over to the van to insult the woman in front of her children. Furthermore, given the economy, how do we know the rude lady situation. Does she have a job; a perfect life; raising her kids; no legal issues?

Joe Mama

Normally I hate paparazzi but I love seeing Octomom being hounded now. She wanted the fame, well now she's got it beeootch.

Bex

Her kids are handicapped, you utter morons.
And Octomom didn't even hear what that idiotic woman said.

Pixelz

Get A Job, Nanah nahah nah nanah nanah na na!

What?

Maybe she did or did not hear "idoit lady," but perhaps her children did. Furthermore, the child could see and hear paps laughing and encouraging the woman to come over and sarcastically asking the mother about her "fans." If people are implying the mother is an idiot, there are more than one in that video and most had cameras.

Jane

I'm no fan of Octomom...in fact, I think she's a complete lowlife....

However, I feel for those poor kids....Hey, Nadya....I'm childless, and would love to have a little baby to love...how about you give me one?

blahhh

The lady yelling at OctoMom is my new hero. Octo needs to know the public thinks she is a disgrace. Plastic surgery did NOT make you look like Angelina Jolie...it made you look like a FREAK. You having that many children that you cannot afford makes you look like a nut. We, the public, do not condone your behavior and we resent the hellll out of having to pay the price for your negligent actions. Get a job, indeed!

What?

For those hollering the mother is abusing the system by using taxpayers' money to support her children, therefore requesting the removal of her children. Okay, people when they are in foster care, WHO PAYS FOR THEIR CARE? DUH. At least the children have the love and support of their mother and grandparents and the ability/opportunity to grow up with their siblings.

Octowelfaremom

She's doesn't have to pay for parking, either. Go Figure. This woman has it MADE. Taxpayers pay for her children, her maincures, her plastic surgery, her high end makeup, her LIFE and she doesn't have to pay for parking or even look around for a spot. It's not like she drives her children anywhere. Geez...this woman has it made. Anybody have the phone number for that Beverly Hills clinic. I'm gonna get injured on the job today so I can collect disability and then have me some lots of babies.

What?

I do not think she is a disgrace. I resent people who attempts to speak for everyone. I think she made a poor choice and the doctors were irresponsible in submitting to her request. Professionals should have looked at the possible medical ramifications, her financial and/or maritial situation, and her mental being. There again, I do not think she is a disgrace and feel for her and her children.

incest is not best!

OKAY - my opinion is...

everyone needs to ease up on this poor woman. someone getting gas or their nails done should not quailify as breaking news! the majority of people may not agree with the steps this woman has taken in having a family, but she obviously wanted them... all of them. what about the susan smiths and andrea yates' of the world, only popular after they murdered their children. this woman has gone to great lengths to have the family she wants. yes, she may require some government assistance, but at least she's not a drug addict using the money to get her next fix. nadia, if you ever read this, come up to Canada luv, we are much more tolerant and a lot nicer.