Aniston Clashes with Team Jolie

2/24/2009 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Someone from the pro-Angelina brigade was downright nasty to Jennifer Aniston yesterday at LAX, asking the too-rude question: "Why can't you be more like Angelina?!"

Jennifer Aniston: Click to watch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Analina

I agree with #256.

I don't get why she's being mobbed like this - who cares about her. Jen is ONLY famous for Friends and for being married to Brad Pitt. If she had neither of those, she would be nothing.

I LOVE how she always says she's so over it and happy, but then why does she repeatedly keep talking about it in interviews, etc. You don't hear Angelina talking about it, and I realize that she's asked these questions by reporters and whatnot, BUT and let me say this clearly - SHE CAN ASK TO ONLY BE ASKED ABOUT THE MOVIE OR WHATEVER SHE'S REPORTING AND NOT ON ANYTHING PERSONAL!! which hundreds of other actors/musicians do. I mean you are there to promote your movie and not your personal life.

She can only dream of being an Oscar winning/Oscar nominated actress!!!!!!

1953 days ago

gargoyle

Jennifer is so much more beautiful than that praying mantis bitch Angelina!! I've always said that Angelina Pays for positive publicity and these people who harass Jennifer all the time? they are going to get exactly what they are dishing out.

1948 days ago

alice

Jennifer you should be the next Bond girl...I think you and Daniel Craig would be a good match! Stop dating John Mayer please, he's a douch bag!

1946 days ago

Stephanie

I dont understand the hate that all you guys feel against Angelina. She has never been afraid of being herself or being unique, unlike Jennifer that always plays the victim. Angie did not steal Brad. Jen made him go away because of her selfishness and her clingyness. All the men that have been with her have said she is very clingy. There is a reason why she cant really keep a man.... Look at John Mayer. He breaks up with her whenever he pleases and she takes him back. She is so dependant....

1940 days ago

cinderella

angelina has nothing on jennifer. she is a homewrecking bitch and i am sick of hearing about her!

Claudia

Why can't Jennifer keep a man? She has been on rebound long enough. So what's the problem?

1937 days ago

Claudia

Wow, people are saying the most horrible things here. Both women work very hard and they are people just like us, with problems like us all. Angelina is not the same person she used to be. I believe her mother's death had a profound affect on her. When I see her now, I see her mother. She has the children and they are her priority. You can't deny that she is a great mother. Better than most I see in a local Walmart. Brad and Angie fell in love. Maybe there were problems to begin with in the relationship Jen had with Brad. We don't know the whole truth. They all only tell very little. Jen will need to move on and find men who are available on an emotional level and compatible with her. The problem is every date and every trial and error is before the public. You have to kiss frogs at times to meet your prince.

1937 days ago

Landalenna

EREMENBER EVERYONE,
BRAD PITT WAS MARRIED WHEN THE SLUT, JOLENE, I MEAN ANGELINA WITH HER BIG AZZ LIP WAYS, TOOK BRAD AWAY FROM JEN, AND I KNOW IT HURT HER DEEPLY., VERY DEEPLY, FOR FOR THAT IAM SO SORRY JEN......
WHEN I KNOW A MAN IS MARRIED, HES FRICKIN UNAVAILABLE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.BUT NOT JOLIE, SHE TOOK IT AS AN CHANCE, TO DESTROY ANOTHER WOMAN'S LIFE, WHY? CUZ SHE WAS HORNEY?
TO GET SOMEONE THAT SHE WANTED, DESPITE THE MAIN FACT, THAT HE WAS MARRIED.SHE SOOOOOO SELFISH. AND SELF CENTERNED.
SHE'S JUST A SLUT W/ BIG AZZ LIPS TO ME. AND I DONT HATE HER, I JUST DEPISE HER ACTIONS AS A WOMAN, SHE GIVES US ALL BAD NAME.............................. HANG IN THERE JEN, .
BRAD, U SUX CANAL WATER, U BAD BOY U! BUT I LOVE U 2, BUT WOULDNT TAKE YA IF YA WERE LAST MAN ON EARTH. UR A MANSLUT......WONT MISS A MOVIE THO, BUT NO JOLIE EVER AGAIN.

1937 days ago

Movie Ticket Buyer

Everyone recognizes those psychotic fans are called "Brangaloonies" for that very reason. They are more obsessed with Jennifer Aniston, the woman Brad Pitt MARRIED, than they are with their Goth Queen Angelina. This simply proves that Jennifer Aniston has charisma and people are drawn to her either to spew venom in jealous rage, or to admire her for her Golden Beauty.... Truth be told, most of the jolie/pitt "fans" are horribly obsessed and living in a fantasy world where they believe they are actual friends with this partnership. Sick, sick, sick. Brad once made a remark about the "loonies" and how he wishes they would "go away, they frighten the kids"....lol. Jennifer Aniston is still behaving as she always has, serene, ladylike, intelligent and non-confronting. Angelina is still Angelina, no matter how much press she sets up to appear a great humanaitarian...she still slaps Brad, throws knives at him, screams loudly to wake the sleeping twins, and demands control of all around her....psychotic.... The more the Brangaloonies carry on, the more free press Jennifer Aniston gets, and thus the more interest by people to watch one of her movies....it's called success...Keep it up Loonies! Jen is laughing all the way to the bank

1937 days ago

Tracy

Who in their right mind would want to be more like Angelina? Angelina is a freaking psycho! She looks like hell
and just can't seem to get over herself. I like Jennifer much better - she is a more classy person than Angelina
could ever be.

1936 days ago

Grace

I am sorry Paps you all look like you are a third world country going after a piece of meat. I'm ashamed that you put a "person" in such high regard that you need to "hound" them. If you seek the bible like that maybe there wouldn't be so many problems in the world!

Just exactly what Jennifer Aniston needs is to be more like Angelina Voight. Let's go do a film....seduce the man....(and yes I know Brad was more than willing), have a bunch of kids like octomom, and a pictorial with a horse!

Get real!

1936 days ago

Grace

Hey 2:57 - If you rearrange the names in your story it will then work. Jennifer Aniston did nothing. Brad Pitt and Angelina Voight (Jolie is her middle name). How dare you come and say why is everyone talking bad about Brad and Angelina. Change your names around....it's Jennfier who took the heat for her husband leaving her. It's sad when people can't really accept the truth.

Fact: Brad Pitt did leave Aniston for Voight. /
Fact: Angelina Voight took Laura Dern's financee' then she took another man's husband.....yuk...he's leftovers!

1936 days ago

faith

Brad left her... that should say enough...jen has no talent,always plays same character in movies...and in case u didnt no...she had a nose job. she s no natural beauty,i think she is cute but not beautiful. angie on the other hand learned from her mistakes and became this wonderful woman. jen looks so needy and blaah. Angie is hotter...everyone is just so mean when it comes to angies past...its the past its OVER.now she has a family to love...jen never wanted to give brad kids...5 years and no children to this macho???she prob. didnt want her hips to grow more. JEN IS LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

1909 days ago

Yeaaa Boyeeeeeeeeee

Hey Hey IM FIRST!!! Chris Brown is a liar I say, A LIAR!!!! FROSTBURG BABY!

1963 days ago

What?

Someone have asked, "why can't you be like Angelina," meaning getting a real job. Insensitive slob.

1963 days ago