Cops Called to Octomom's Neighborhood

2/24/2009 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Police were called to the neighborhood of Nadya Suleman last night after one of her neighbors allegedly came outside brandishing a shotgun.

Cops tell TMZ they were called at around 5:45 PM, but the man brandishing the weapon -- meaning he wasn't pointing at anyone -- was no longer there. When cops returned later, they found the man and a brandishing report was filled out.

We're told it's under further investigation.

UPDATE
: OctoMom's neighbors told us the man in question was simply bringing the unloaded gun inside his house from his car. They also said everyone is sick of OctoMom's media attention, saying their kids can't play in the cul-de-sac anymore. These problems shouldn't last much longer ... because OctoMom's house is about to hit the auction block.

anokie

Does anyone know where she is from? Lots of comments about her not being American.Are you people full of hot air or do you know for a fact not from here.I wont mention a name but your initials are Steph.

What?

I agree with people making reporting she is not a citizen without providing proof. In addition, immigrants built this country. I guess "you know who" missed that class, probably while he and his family were hating on someone else.

Sue Wong

I totally agree with posts 42, 46, 58 and 73. I'm not condoning this woman's behaviour but this is nothing new and it will only hurt the kids in the long run. I'm not American but I have US relatives who live and work in California. I work 12-14 hour shifts in the child welfare system for over 15 years now. It really pisses me off when I read all the hateful posts here. Their comments are 10 times worse than what Octomon did . I pay my taxes here at home to support education, healthcare, welfare etc. I don't mind my tax dollar going to these causes, especially to help women and children. This woman made poor decisions and didn't plan well but we've all done something similar at one point in our lives. Leave this woman alone now. As for her mother, she's making money off interviews too. If the house is being foreclosed then it must be her choice. Do people really know what's going on behind the scenes? We shouldn't speculate,

2034 days ago

Yes, you are indeed a racist.

Regardless of what you feel about this woman and her (poor) choices, no-one has the right to threaten the safety of the innocent children involved (or her for that matter).

Race Fan

Hey where in Whittier is this? I'm from Whittier!

k

she got busted for drugs

Sue Wong

Pardon me, I agree with 42, 46, 58 and 72. NOT 73.

The kids

While I greatly dislike the mother, I think that she needs to be left alone so that the kids aren't tramatized any further. They have no chance at a normal life anyway, and all the "Paps" are doing is making it worse.

What?

Well, Whittier must raise some dumb ones. Is this site an alternate for 911/411?

meggie

If you guys read the update, the poor guys was just taking an UNLOADED gun from his car to his house and this board rips him up saying he was targeting the mom. PLEASE!

wylma

I just have to ask this...how do we know this lady has had plastic surgery? It does look like she has but that may be how she naturally looks, right? Are there before and after photos somewhere? Has she or anyone else admitted she's had some work done? I'm not defending her in any way whatsoever, I'm just curious as to what the actual evidence is that's she's had plastic surgery except that it looks like she has and the uncanny resemblance to AJ.

k

I AM ON WELFARE NOW I AM GONNA HAVE AS MANY KIDS AS POSSIBLE

SPEND $15000.00 ON IVF MAKE MILLIONS WITH THE KIDS AHAHAHHAHAHA

anokie

She is no different than any other white or black trash. She just did it on a bigger scale. Now that she is in the position to collect on Americas curiosity,I don't blame her. I think after she makes some money she needs to pay her way.I don't think this guy you read and heard from has anything to do with these kids. He is looking for the same publicity she is. He is out to make a dollar. When he said he would help financially even if they were not his,I think he went a little far.he is looking to make a buck.All he said was he made a sperm deposit,he didn't saywhat he deposited it in,a jar or a box.

Obama is Gay

Obama is in, like Peggy Joseph said she won’t have to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage. Lets all have kids we can’t afford and live off the government. Go Obama

tellyouwhatithink

Probably sick of the circus. This woman is not only living off her neighbor's tax dollars, she is making their private home life...unbearable. They should all bear arms.