Mickey Rourke: Sore Loser

2/24/2009 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now that award season is over and he didn't win the Oscar, reassembled actor Mickey Rourke is letting the press know how he really feels.

What would Loki think?
Launch Photos

TORI

Mickey definitely should of won. Next time he should play a gay,someone retarded or dying of aids - any of those roles always wins the Oscar unless your Hilary Swank and you look like a guy in the role which she did twice. You go Mickey, you were robbed!!!!

2004 days ago

dangimold

I fricken LOVE MICKEY!!! I'd flip you guys off too. Mickey is the hottest sexy-ugly dude in town!

2004 days ago

lawoman

He is NOT a sore loser.....he got the Golden Globe & the Independent Spirit Award.....so he's not a loser at all. In any fashion. He's just SICK of the paps in his face all the time now. You rock, Mickey, just keep being yourself!!!

2004 days ago

Gina

Hey get off his back. I think Mickey is awsome. And why do you have to judge everyone so harshley? If you have to be harsh go after someone who deserves it. I think he should have won the oscar, he did a great job in the movie, I hope to see more of him.

2004 days ago

Whaddayouknow ?

Loki would have bit your leg, peed on you, and then give you "the paw."

2004 days ago

Dr. Adams

Mickey Rourke...is showing everyone his IQ......way to go Mickster!!!!!!

2003 days ago

Marie

well, I'm sure it's in response to what one of the douche bags hiding in the bushes may have said. "Reporters" can be annoying.

2003 days ago

Ellie

Mickey Rourke is wonderful, leav e him alone!

2003 days ago

Wanda W.

Oh that Mickey........... he wouldnt let a little thing like NOT winning an Oscar keep him from showing his TRUE self now would he? That was the real plastic face attitude coming out,and not the man who campaigned for an Oscar by being a good boy. HE STILL HAUNTS MY DREAMS WITH THAT FAKE FACE OF HIS!!!! THE RIGHT MAN WON THE OSCAR,AND HES P..... OFF GOOD AND PROPER BECAUSE OF IT,HE THOUGHT IT WAS HIS YEAR,!!!!

2003 days ago

cluv

The majority of Americans feel the same way as Mickey. The ratings for the Oscars was the 3rd lowest ever.

2003 days ago

Lucy

this is exactly why I wanted Sean Penn, the better actor to win the Oscar.

2003 days ago

Mickeyrules

I think that's the real feeling for all the paps, most of the times they ask idiot questions trying to upset the target. Way to go! Mickey... and he is right, Eric is the man!!!!

2003 days ago

Bebe

He looks REALLY HOT. Seriously.

2003 days ago

Tazandra

Oh please. He's just sick of the harrassing paps. He isn't doing it because he didn't win the oscar. If that's what TMZ thinks they are incredible juvenile. Mr. Rourke was very happy for his friend Sean Penn. Next.

2003 days ago

concerned

I was so pleased to read the comments and see that most people aren't fooled by this headline over this pic. The way the press has laughed at him and his grief over his beloved dog of 18 years has just been mean. If I were Mr. Rourke, I would have done that same. You go Mr. Rourke, Loki would be proud.

2003 days ago