Fatone and Rinna -- "Kinda Drunk" at the Oscars

2/25/2009 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pap: How drunk was Lisa Rinna at the Academy Awards?
Joey Fatone: You know what ... a lot!

Joey Fatone: Click to watch
Joey confirmed what we already knew when we ran into the guy at LAX yesterday -- that before Lisa and Joey hit the red carpet for the TV Guide Oscar Pre-show, they both hit the bottle!

Tinalouise

Lisa Rinna is a complete mess.. all the way around. Why is she even on the REd Carpet, no one wants to talk to her because she is a big NOBODY THAT KNOWS NOTHING!!! And since when is she the big fashion expert.. I mean look at how she dressed, seriously!

Knock It Off

It's Okay to go into work drunk but too look like you have been stung on the lips by a bee? Wow! Ouch!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Colleen if you hate Lisa Rinna you are an Fing @unt

loveitalianstyle

Lisa Rinna is beautiful without those ugly make me want to vomit lips....

Ridiculous

Can someone answer me why Lisa feels the need to continuously plump her lips? She looked great on the red carpet *EXCEPT* her lips. They looked horribly uneven that night! She is a pretty woman and needs to stop plumping her lips.

greytalli

I've always liked Lisa's looks, but I'm with all of you about her lips. When I first tuned into her on Sunday, all I saw was her lips and what I think was definitely not a dress for her and her hair. In other words, in my opinion, she was a head to toe disaster. I was very uncomfortable watching her so switched channels. Couldn't handle it!!

Raven

Would someone in Hollywood please tell Lisa Rinna she looks a hot mess!!! Who cares if she was drunk? With those lips she's scaring small children!!! She looks like a stunt double for the Joker. Lisa, at one time was absolutely beautiful. I don't blame Fatone for being tanked. Imagine having to look at your co-star's swollen grill all night and NOT busting out laughing. If they are both crocked she'd never notice.

Frank Moscato

I can't stand Lisa Rinna! She looks like a cat fish with those lips that are sooo foolish! She over rates herself and thinks we all love her but, WE DON'T! She needs to be horse whipped while duct taped to a parking lot lamp post! Please loose her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2