Morgan Freeman's Crash Victim Will Sue, Expose

2/25/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Morgan FreemanThe chick in the passenger seat during Morgan Freeman's "horrific" car crash in August has announced she's suing the actor ... but who cares about her injuries -- she's finally going to reveal if she's his mistress!!!

In true Gloria Allred fashion, she's holding a press conference today to announce that Demaris Meyer will "tell the truth about whether or not she was the 'other woman' in an intimate relationship with then-married actor Morgan Freeman when she was seriously injured as he was driving her car late at night."

In the press release (of course Gloria issued a press release), Allred claims she will also display "never before seen graphic and disturbing photos of the car in which the actor and the woman were riding will be displayed."

Check back at noon PT for the live press conference -- we're gonna live stream the whole thing.

Mrs.Wright-Stephens

Gloria, I just phoned your office and left a voicemail. I don't understand a lot of things about you. You just lay and pray that someone calls you and you can get the spot light not for this woman but for yourself. If she was his mistress so what, she goes on to show not only does she have no respect for herself that she has none for any married woman. If you really want to help this woman outside of hoping to squeeze out a lump sum of cash for yourself. Then keep yourself of of tv with this trash and try helping people who really need your help. I have never changed my image of you since the Nicole Brown story and how hard you tried to act as if you cared. I hope hollywood comes calling for you soon. You have tried a long time for you worst acting award or as we call here in Massachusetts Razzy award! You are a mean nasty woman.

KODIACK

Eww I see why you guys didnt post the picture of Demaris (michael) Myers

james

Man that sucks for him. Can't the old dude get a little piece of ass without all this hassle? He probably wished he didn't have a penis in the first place... Damn thing gets him into all this mess..

Josh

Gloria Alread is repulsive to me. The thing that strikes me about all this is we ought to just get over the idea that you are a bad person if you have an affiar. Everyone has affiars. So what.

Sapphyre

Any comment I make about Morgan Freeman & this woman would be racially unacceptable. So, I will simply say, he should have kept his old dried up behind at home.

upchuck21

Gloria Allred is a pig of the highest order. What a loser...

Colleen

That's horrible! I can't believe she would try to take advantage of his star and money like that! If the affair actually happened, she obviously consented, so why now is she trying to get money out of it? I swear, money truly is the root of all evil!

BEBOP

Come on s l u t, leave the man alone. You were his wife's good friend, sue for what? Oh, I know for being stupid. You were both wrong. Men, they just can't control the doog in them. This man is 71 years old with a 48 year old women. DO YOU SEE DOLLAR SIGNS? I don't feel sorry for the old pervert. Can't you date someone around the same age. They just won't learn. Folks dopn't let your kids grow thinking these men are role models. Now, we will add him to the book of doogs lusting with Bill Cosby, Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Kobe Bryant, Bill Clinton, John kennedy, Kwame Kilpatrick, and a few others.

Amanda

ok where is my comment and where is the press conference?

Amanda

I know the woman who he has really been having the relationship with so I'm interested to see what Ms. Meyer is going to say.

unknown

NONE OF THIS IS TRUE she met him that night and it was the first time she did. SHE IS NOT HIS MISTRESS shes my moms best friend and he didnt give her a penny or call her to see if she was alright. AND PRESS STOP MAKING UP LIES. AND ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT HER ITS NOT TRUE THE PRESS HAS MADE IT UP SHE WAS A VICTIM.

Bob Barnett

Hey #31, she's a whore, goldigger, and PR punk.
Put her in a woodchipper w Gloria

not known from Memphis

I know Demarius and I know that she had never met him or his wife before that night. She was a fan that just wanted to meet him. The attorny told her it would be fine to go to his house so she went thinking that the wife would be there. Of course they never arrived. Morgan Freeman is pathetic to not even try to help her after he was driving the car. Truth will come out and there is nothing wrong with her trying to get bills paid that were his fault.

wickedstepmom661

What a blood sucking Beeatch......the both of them.......... All I can say is "KARMA"

cntrykitten65

agree with Bobby..Allred's nothing but an "ambulance" chaser..or whatever mode of transportation you choose to use.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments