Sheryl Crow: That Bailout Cash Wasn't Enough!

2/25/2009 6:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sheryl Crow is looking for even more money -- but this time, it ain't yours.

Sheryl Crow: Click to watch
The same day TMZ broke the story about Northern Trust using bailout money to pay her for a private concert, Crow was in D.C., urging Congress to force radio stations to pay artists when they play their music.

HUH ????

Another GREEDY do gooder

Sarah

What the hell is she thinking?!!? Like Singers dont make enough money already I mean come on! Singers are paid millions of dollars for what!? A couple appreances, concerts and a few days in a recording studio... Life must be so hard, while their singing millions of americans are working their asses off 10 hours shifts just to pay the bills.. that angers me how greedy can you possibly be.

Carrie GD

SUCK it Sheryl. I used to be a fan but after yesterday, this is going WAY too far. If I hear your songs on the radio, I'm changing the station!!!

billyboyhere

I see Will I Am standing up there too...these so called "artists" are nothing more than "greedy better than you" types.

all of them play corporate gigs on weekends----come in and play like 6 or 7 of their greatest songs and get paid as if they just did a sold out arena concert---all of them do this, including the jay leno types.

they all, in the future, may want to consider just who it is they are being paid by----many times it doesnt match their "artistic" message.

Will I am? That freak was created by Harpo Corporation.

Baker

I'm not sure what is wrong with Sheryl. I used to like her music, but she's gotten a little too wacky for me...remember when she came up with the brilliant toilet paper idea? She should stay out of politcs, I'm embarrassed for her. Get a life, Sheryl, you should be paying radio stations to play your music, has-been.

Dover7838

She can't even sing!!! Remember the national anthem she sang? She couldn't hit the high notes!! O'er the land of the freeeiiuaqqeeee and the home of the brave. Sounded like Peter Brady when he hit puberty!

marky spark

I'd pay NOT to hear her crap on the radio.

hh

do musicians like Sheryl Crow really want to alienate the only people who still give a turd and think they're actually relevant - radio stations and their dj's??

SORRY BUT NOBODY CARES ABOUT SHERYL CROW ANYMORE

didn't care for her music in the ninties, and still don't!!!

in fact, i'd actually be glad if radio stations just stop playing artists they can't afford because the artists are being greedy and demanding money for AIRPLAY....then i wouldn't have to put up with their terrible music anymore in waiting rooms, elevators, at the dentist, etc.

SO PLEASE, KEEP BEING GREEDY - YOU'LL END UP WHERE YOU BELONG - IN OBSCURITY!!!!

idiots. when will the greed end???

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

She's luckly they're playing her crappy music. She should pay us for listening to sh!tty song about her dumb a$$ days.

NOT a A HOLE FAN

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH #11.

SHERYL CROW SHOULD PAY US TO LISTEN TO HER SHI--Y MUSIC .
GO AWAY NO BODY LISTENS TO YOU.

Kenneth

Now I feel like the world is turning on it's correct axis again to know this. My soul is complete....again.

Joy Sigle

Greedy B--tch!!!! If the radio station don't play your music, then no one will by your albums. She is just pissed because she is a has been and nobody really listens to here music anymore. The only reason I still hear about her is because she dated Lance Armstrong, and then took our tax money for a private concert. If Radio stations are forced to pay the artist then nobody is gonna get air play.

Maddie

With this congress, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets what she wants. If she does, you can kiss free radio good bye. Right now is a horrible time to work in radio and companies are slashing jobs left and right. Most are operating on shoe string budgets right now and can't even buy office supplies.

But this IS Sheryl Crow. She obviously loves siphoning off the tax payers anyway so why should we be surprised?

DS

Yay, now I have another reason to boycott Sheryl Crow!

*clap clap*

Ms. X

What a Bitch. Hypocrite. Wants any money she can get her grubby, hypocrite hands on.