Bikini Girl Doing Stuff in a Bikini for Money

2/26/2009 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bikini Girl: ExclusiveKatrina Darrell (aka Bikini Girl from "American Idol") has finally found her true calling -- and it involves wearing a bikini.

Bikini Girl is starting to be booked for club appearances (a la K-Fed or Audrina) and is getting offers as high as $10k. Of course, there is one string attached -- she's got to show up in a bikini.

In a related story, there are tons of pictures on the Internet of girls in bikinis -- and they're free.

nothing better to do

You know what's really pathetic about Bikini Girl?

Vivid offers the freak show Octomom a million dollars to make a movie.

They haven't offered Bikini Girl (why use her name? She's nothing without her bikini) anything.
Know why?
They figure some guy will be bringing them a tape any day now that they will be able to buy for a few grand.

I Agree...........

I don't know what the big thing was with her.....she didn't look that great I thought she was kind of scrawny!

Renee

Good for her, if I could wear a bikini and party and get paid thats not such a bad gig! Till she drunk and stripping it off..haha

DJ Architect

I think she got a boob job.... I hope she makes a sextape soon

2009 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

People are going to pay to see her?

tlynn

Busted face, no ass, no shape, can't yet walk in heels and her loud mouth just kills it. She'll make a few bucks, when that runs out, she'll do a playboy spread, then she'll do the whole been seen everywhere media whore, END OF STORY!

tlo

So she copies another girl from TV and decides to wear a bikini to her audition and then gets offered money to do apperances. Instead they should offer her money to have an original thought.

Sickofthisbitch

What are we all doing reading about this bitch? First of all my dogs a@s is better looking then her face and my 50 year old mom has a better set of titz then her! She is so annoying that I cant even believe she is getting attention just from wearing a bathing suit on American Idol! ... Please PLEASE PLEASE make her go away

jessiebee

Okay she's got a slammin' body but she's totally cross eyed. She's a butter face.

Tammy

She's an ugly skank. Who would pay to see her? Talentless tramps are a dime a dozen.

asdf

Who hoo....after she gets a cheap boob job she can go on Rock of Love 4:Tranny Faced Skanks vs. Yeast Ridden Hos

Who will win Bret's love?

Mike

This whore is from Chino Hills.. End of story

Juicy

Her face is what you find when you lift Mr Ed's tail....

2007 days ago

BlahBlah

Dang...this Katrina girl is so freaking stucked up saying she has a cuter stomach than another girl. You know what, Katrina, before you say anything, I think you should go home and look at your fat mom again. There this thing that call "genetic" and it seems like your mom has it bad and will you. In the next few more years, you will eventually look like your mom. Now, why dont you go look at yourself in the mirror because I am a afraid in a few years, you might have to burst in tears for looking like a FAT WHALE by then...uh oh...I think I can see those fat cells on you from this video now...

2006 days ago