Jailed DMX -- I'm No Tosser

2/26/2009 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

DMX and Earl Simmons want you to know he did not assault an Arizona corrections officer with a loaded food tray -- as he is being accused of doing.

DMX: Click to watch
X (sorry, we mean Earl Simmons) released a statement yesterday saying in part, "Many of you know me as DMX but right now I am speaking to you as Earl Simmons ... For the record, I want to state 'I Did Not' physically touch or hit an officer. This is just another attempt to destroy my credibility."

Sorry Earl, you did a pretty good job of destroying it on your own.

BTW -- if you haven't been following all of X's escapades in Tent City jail -- where Charles Barkley is also set to serve time -- X is accused of throwing a food tray at an officer after he was accused of stealing an extra meal.

uallsuck

Do you ever check out FACTS? I doubt it highly!!! He didn't do his time in the Tent Jail and neither will Barkley. Pull your heads out of your asses and try FACTS once in awhile. Retarded idiots!!!

g-dawg

oh dear...

Nadia

did anyone actually read the statement? what does "blessing and a cures" mean? did he mean curse? wow...thats sad. what a loser he turned out to be.

Boo Hoo

Its all whiteys fault, down with whitey

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Are you going to eat those eggs and beans?.I pity the fool who would mess with MR.T mz

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Beans again DAM I kan`t live on dhas shiltz...Gat out my way...I`s got2 gat me some more of dahts balm wham blam shiltz i`ts a po LICE I knew theys would do thisz2 me.Should have signed that contract with death row.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

FOOD fight? or FU fighters?.

ozzman

jackass loser...

Wanda W.

Credibility? Oh please.......... If that thug has ever had any credibility,now or in the past, then the world has stopped spinning on its axis,and God doesnt make little green apples !!!!

L. P.

Who the hell cares...

woolfie

Don't know what i'm gonna do with all those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.......ha ha ha ha Fraizer Krane has left the building............

.....

Why in the world is this loser thug getting any face time? Do people really support this moron? Do people really think the crap this idiot pumps out is anything more than garbage?
Oh wait!
I forgot. He's another hero of the democratic party. Boy, you sure can pick the role models. Morons.

JOKER

He and Barkley should go on a vegetarian buddy diet. They can toss each others salads.... Think PINK!

Venus

i doubt he threw that tray. Whether he was in the tents or not--- This is Sherriff Joe we're talking about here. Do a little research and you might find out the the Marisopa County Sherriffs Office are are bigger POS's than DMX could ever try to be.

big_ghoti

DMX "stealing an extra piece of meat" ? What an IDIOT!!! All he had to do was hop into the shower. NO pun intended.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments