Illinois Congressman Is Schockingly Hot

2/26/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Nancy Pelosi, there's a new hottie in Congress: 27-year-old Republican rep Aaron Schock.

Aaron Schock: Click to watch
Schock, the youngest Congressman out there, was out in D.C. today, where he was quickly dubbed the "Brody Jenner" of Capitol Hill ... except this guy has a "real" job.

FYI -- Schock was named "Hottest Freshman" by Huffington Post readers earlier this month. Check out their slideshow of the Congressional hottie.

becca

OMG I suggested yesterday that you guys should follow him around

SEE HERE:

AND YOU DID!

I love TMZ for taking the hint!!!!! lol

Gypsy

Too bad he's a Republican. By being one it trumps his looks. Switch parties and you'll get more done and more you know what..

Wait... Is he gay? Most Republicans are closet homosexuals.

Lisa

He is freaking adorable, and smart too? I'd like to take him home with me! Get another interview with him TMZ!!!

Zack

My "gaydar" definitely goes up whenever I see him on TV. Oh well, if he is a closet gay he will be outed soon by some tabloid. They can only hide it so long. etc.

just the facts

Republicans are better looking than Democrats! I don't care what you think about our politics, Sarah Palin and this guy >>>>>>> Nancy Pelosi, Hilary, etc. in the looks department.

Madeleine

Move over Nancy Pelosi, there's a new hottie in Congress? You're kidding right? That twit was never a hottie, I look at her and see denny dimwit, that's all I see plus her designer clothes which couldn't help her get a date with quasimoto. A Hottie? surely you jest.

Samantha

There is nothing hot about this prick. You don't know what hot is.

Damn

Aaron Schock came to speak to my class at ICC during the 2008 presidential race...If you think he looks good in this picture he is much cuter in person, I've met him a few times. He has a great personality, and has accomplished so much for his age.it's amazing.I think one of the best things about him is that he has been able to work with both Republicans and Democrats to get things done in our community. Personally I think anyone who is calling him "gay" is just jealous that we Republicans have good looking men on our side.

Zack

He kind of looks like a younger version of Mark Foley (the former closeted Republican congressman). He has Foley's smile. He is nice looking but I wouldn't consider him a hottie. Just your average clean cut Republican guy. In a few years he will be outed on blogactive.com (a web site that outs closeted people).

Proud in Peoria

He is the real deal. He is always pleasant and nice to everyone. Many people are jealous of his smarts and his success. We are proud to have him as our congressman, straight, gay, whatever.. who cares. He just rocks! Watch this guy.. he will go places!

AwesomeDude

He is in the closet, just like an Illinois Senator. Come on out boys, it's OK

patricia

are you serious? i guess anyone could be considered "good lucking" or even "hot" now.

becca

hey tmz, you took my Aaron Schock advice. I have another Congressional Hottie for you, Eddie Lucio III from Texas. He's swoon-worthy.

He kind of looks like Galen Gering.

2013 days ago

Pat

Hot! And so smart too! I'd vote for him. And what's with all the moronic comments on here? Too many Obama kool-aid drinkers!

2013 days ago

JANET

THAT is NOT hot. Gay or straight -- just NOT hot at all !

2013 days ago