Jonas Bro Has Gotta Go

2/26/2009 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Where's an extra purity ring when you need one?! The eldest member of America's favorite evangelical Christian dandy boy band, Kevin Jonas, was forced to use an unsanitary port-o-potty while out at a baseball field in L.A.

Luckily neither the pomade in his hair nor his skinny jeans were injured.

Kenneth

nothing will make me change

1972 days ago

Lauren

Wow, really I've seen weird stories on this site before but come on, a whole article on a Jonas brother using a port-o-potty? I would have forgiven you if you had actually been going somewhere such as "Kevin Jonas uses an outhouse, steps outside and gets hit by a bus" but seriously, this is not news at all.

1972 days ago

Izmee

TMZ has sunk to a new low. Taking photos of people in the bathroom? Leave these guys alone. They are gentlemen and genuine nice guys. I am proud that they are role models for kids. Their parents raised kids that are polite and considerate young men. What's wrong with that? My son was raised with the same standards. Someone had very wise words (I believe it was the father). He said that they raised them to be future husband and fathers. Can you say the same about Chris Brown? Go bother Chris for a while....And BTW you neglected to show the photos of him walking the puppy just before this photo was taken. Leave it to TMZ to show nothing but negatives about these guys.

1971 days ago

mike

This guy is going to have major balding, male pattern baldness, receding hairline issues in a few years. Just wait. You can already tell based on the hairline by his temples. I give him 3 or 4 more years. Trust me.

1971 days ago

Autumn Jonas

first of all im a fan of all of them!!!! but second!!!! I HATE KEVIN!!!! THATS SOO SICK!!!!! Y WERE U GUYS WATCHING HIM GO TO THE BATHROOM U PERVS!!!

1971 days ago

Mike

These homos don't even play live.. Any parent who spends money on their stupid crap needs to be wiped out of the gene pool

1971 days ago

mrs k

he's got the gay-face..

1971 days ago

NO Name

You have to be kidding me.....this is news? So he used a port a potty....so what? There must be something a little more news worthy going on that you can put up on your site.

1971 days ago

LEL410

Is THIS what TMZ has resorted to for celebrity news? How pitiful.

1971 days ago

Garnerean

Skinny jeans rule!

1971 days ago

Kevin

Did he wash his hands after he touched his wenis or wiped his hole?

1971 days ago

Terilyn

I LOVE TMZ BUT.....
I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,
AND BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOOOOOO LOVED AND POPULAR AND RITCH...............
OH AND HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-TERILYN

1970 days ago

Terilyn

AND THEY ARE NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE OMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1970 days ago

nonie

He looks like a pig walking on his hind legs. The boots + jeans a heinous!

1967 days ago

Troy

Kevin is soooooooo HOT in those tight jeans.....and I love the boots...he's the most stylish artist in music today...and sooooo hot !!! I love him !!!! Talent,looks and a heart of gold...and fills out his tight jeans very well.

1964 days ago