Katie Holmes: The Changeling

2/26/2009 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Suri Cruise's birth mother Katie Holmes in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and mother of six Angelina Jolie in "Changeling" (right).

Katie Holmes

One of them is great at pretending.

We're just sayin'.

roadie28

Why does Katie look like she is crying?

2015 days ago

toofastforyou!

God Im good!!! I know I have manny jealous Idol's but hey, Im just like you....Only much faster!!!

2015 days ago

Mary Worth

Katie is the one who's great at pretending; or was!

She used to be so amazed at everything!

2015 days ago

Fox

wow, how is it possible that katie looks better than ang in this pic? her and brad got jacked up looking in the past couple years. get some botox and get back to bein hot!

2015 days ago

Pindolo

2015 days ago

janet

why is she so sad, was she in a play?

2015 days ago

justathought

You know what I love Katie Holmes. Every picks on her because she married an older man, but she crushed on him since she was a kid and I think not many of us are lucky to go into the future and find that one person to love that way. He is terribly weird yes but I wish TMZ would every once in a while post a pic where she looks happy. I know she does all the time but they wouldn't get as many hits as they do with the conspiracy theory about Tom controlling her every move.

Maybe she looks so awfully sad cause you freaks won't get off her back! Every time you photograph her you follow it with a story about her crazed husband or about how terrible she looks compared to when she was 18. We all look terrible compared to when we were 18. Give it a damn rest already.

2015 days ago

nikki88

awww Katie looks so sad =( cant you guys post happy pics?

2015 days ago

why?

WTH?

2015 days ago

Pistol

What's wrong, Katie?

2014 days ago

Mariah

#7

Most of us look worse than we did at 18 some 25 years later. She is only approx. 10 years past 18 and looks this bad. She is a shadow of her former self and not just in the looks department!

2014 days ago

SayWhatChaWanna

Good God what is going on with this woman? Was this picture for an acting role or is she loosing her mind?!?! Scientology is not for everyone, maybe its just totally freaking her out???

2014 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I Korean Lady...California people take my baby girl. Help me get my Suri back.

2014 days ago

Bleep Blop

Katie should buy a waverunner. Ever try to frown on a waverunner? (Props to Tosh)

2014 days ago

scum

Katie and Tom aren't anything without their prop kid. She's crying because she's not exposing Suri at the moment to all the child molesters out there looking like a little Paris H. Gotta make a living somehow I guess even at the expense of pimping a kid out for your own gain.

2014 days ago