Today for Show & Tell ... Hotness!!!

2/26/2009 6:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite breaking things off with fiancé Brian Austin Green, Megan Fox was spotted leaving his son's school in Hollywood today.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

A scrub brush, an attitude adjustment, her butt, my tongue, and I think we're good to go.

lynnc

Umm...she looks like a slightly cleaner version of Amy Winehouse. Not seeing it.

Christina

She has a beautiful face but have you heard her in an interview? She's dumber than a box of rocks. And that's not sexy. Perhaps it's why Green split. Hot looks get old if you don't have anything cerebral in common.

Ballistic

I dont even like girls, and I think she is hot!

jrad247

Soooooooo Hottt
Want to touch the hiney....

KOBE BRYANT' RIGHT NUT

I THINK MY COCCK WOULD LOOK GREAT IN HER MOUTH

Hope

Since when are jeans, a tank top, and a long-sleeved shirt considered slutty?

I'm not a big Megan Fox fan (because she really is a lousy actress, though she IS hot), but I do think it's admirable that she keeps commitments to her ex's kids, regardless of the status of her relationship with their dad.

H20

I'm too old to be jealous of someone as young as she is. I don't even know who she is. I just know that wearing an outfit like that to an elementary school makes her look cheap, especially with the tats. Would you want her leaning over your child showing him/her everything she has? Would you want your daughter to go to school looking like that? The schools here wouldn't even let the student in dressed like that, and it just reflects ignorance or cheapness on her part to do so.

nico

needs too tone up that buttock area

Knock It Off

I get the impression that she is more into women than men. I look at her and my gaydar switches on.

the truth

Darn shame about those stupid Tatoo's

L.S

Vanessa needs to smack this bitch around and what's up w/ the zits??

del

She's a stunningly beautiful girl. She is, however, dressed inappropriately for an elementary school. Save the push up bra, cleavage baring top and floss baring jeans for the adult world. It's embarrassing to kids when you show up like this.

And for the person who said "only in California would a school allow a parent's ex gf to visit," if the parent put her name down as someone who can pick up, drop off, etc., it doesn't matter what their relationship is, nor is it the school's business.

L.S

To bad she cheapened herself with the tattoo's that's nasty...

dee