Orlando & Miranda:

Get a Room!

2/27/2009 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not happy with just kissing each other in private, sickeningly gorgeous couple Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr took their love out on to the balcony of their Sydney hotel room on Thursday.

0221_media_removed-1

They suck!

gag me

Who can blame her, really? He is so effing hot and doable if he were my man you wouldn't be able to get me off him with a spatula. Oh yeah and she needs a boob job, stat.

1961 days ago

laugh out loud

I agree with those who said this was staged. For someone who says he wants his privacy you can't really make that argument when you put on a exhibitionist display so that the paps can get a good shot LOL. Before she hooked up with him I didn't know who the hell Miranda Kerr was. The only reason she's famous is because she's doing Orlando. He did look better with his Legolas look. Oh well.

1961 days ago

Nan

YUMMY!! I wish I was her. They make a cute couple.

1961 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

what are his cameleon-eye nipples looking at??

1961 days ago

yaya

AWWW!!!! SO SO SO ADORABLE!!

1961 days ago

elletram

Does anyone know where to get her dress or one like it??

1961 days ago

d

post 21/totally staged. I think the exact opposite. I didnt know who HE was, tell he dated her. I've known for years who she was.

I think shes totally hot. He's a lucky sob to get to kiss on her :)

1961 days ago

George

The best part of these pics is that over 100 were taken of this Balcony Scene and there were 3 takes! Orlando goes in and out of the room, and they show him with his shirt off and then it's back on! (Go out on the net and look at the timestamps.) Classic! Orlando can't even act out loving up a VS model!

1961 days ago

Robin

Typical publicity stunt.

1961 days ago

meagan

does anyone know where to get her dress????!!!!

1960 days ago

Tj

If you would of seen the video I did that x17 shot months back of this midget douche walking away from a car accident he was in with an injured girl "friend" inside that he just left in the car AND TRIED TO WALK AWAY from, you would only GAG at the sight of him.

1960 days ago

elletram

I love, love her dress!!! Please if anyone knows where to get it or a similar style, let me know!!! I'll luv u 4ever:)

1960 days ago

Mimi

The headline is get a room, but they ARE in a room. God forbid they actually want to use their balcony. It is not their fault there are some sick f**** out there watching every move.

1960 days ago

Courtney

Ugh... just seeing how he holds her hair & back in the first picture just lets you KNOW he's so effing hot...on the balcony, or behind the curtain!

1958 days ago

Kylie

They do have a 'celebrity couple' name like Brangelina. In Australia they are known as KERRBLOOM ( KA-BLOOM) Feel free to use that one!! lol

1958 days ago