Rihanna and Chris Brown

Back Together!

2/28/2009 6:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

back-together-1What is she thinking?!

The story just broke on People.com and TMZ has confirmed, the couple has reconciled and they are "together." According to the report, the two are hanging at one of Diddy's homes.

The L.A. County D.A. is expected to get the case from cops soon and then decide whether to charge Brown for the alleged beating earlier this month.

OMG

I got flowers today.
It wasn't my birthday or any other special day.
We had out first argument last night, And
He said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.
I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said because
He sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today.
It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.
Last night, he threw me into a wall and
Started to choke me.
It seemed like a nightmare.
I couldn't believe it was real.
I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over.
I know he must be sorry because
He sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today and it wasn't Mother's Day
Or any other special day.
Last night he beat me up again and
It was much worse than all the other times.
If I leave him what will I do ?
How will I take care of my kids ?
What about money ?
I'm afraid of him and scared to leave.
I know he must be sorry because
He sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today. Today was a very special day.
It was the day of my funeral.
Last night, he finally killed me.
He beat me to death.
If only I had gathered enough courage and
Strength to leave him,
I would not have gotten flowers today.

2007 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Is it too late for Rhianna to get together for Ed McMhon?

MissAdi

OMG. I have seen this many times and to my embarrassment went through this myself. It took me a long time to get out of a bad situation and I wasn't a celebrity. My family knew, my friends knew, my co-workers knew. I was ashamed but I still went back. I can't re-iterate this enough it's like Stockholm syndrome. You can see and feel what is going on is horrific but somewhere in a sick mind you maybe, just maybe, contributed and that's enough to go back. It's a sickness and I pray for both of them. I will tell you 2 months after I moved out of state away from ex, he hog tied his new girlfriend with duct tape put her in his trunk and drove 100's of miles figuring out what to do. He didn't kill her but I wonder if I would've been so lucky.

BiggJVanCity

She's Prolly Preggorz...Whitney Houston/Bobby "BROWN" ver 2.0. Could he be his long loss uncle, F'n Ahole!

Nina

And I bet I'm supposed to feel sorry for her the next time he does right? She's an idiot!

keekee

I feel sorry for her. I read that her friends said he has hit her before but the public didnt know about it until now. I was with the love of my life we were doing so good. I come from a nice family and he came from a nice rich family. One night he punched me in my face in front of his mom over something dumb. I havent seen him since. Come to find out his father use to drag his mom out in the street and beat her infront of them(I guess they told me this so I could feel sorry for him), fu*k him what about me and my pretty face he tried to smash.

Me

This just sickens me. She had a huge chance here to not only care about HERSELF, but to show so many others, young and old, that abuse isn't something that you tolerate and accept.

There's nothing to be happy about here. She's made a really unwise decision.

Shannon

What a sin! It just goes to show that just because they are rich famous it does not make them immune from low self esteem, insecurity and the cycle of abuse.

Shame on "Diddy" for supporting this reconciliation by allowing them to use his house, which I assume allows them privacy as opposed to either of their residences. If he cared about either one of them, he wouldn't condone that.

hoodoff

I really hope this is not true. If it is then she is a stupid bit**. I will not feel sorry for her next time. I just hope those two do not procreate and put a kid in the situation.

Me

How SAD. I guess no matter how beautiful and talented you are, you can still have super low self-esteem and feel like you NEED a man in your life. He'll be cheating on her and back to beating her again faster than she can say "Dumb Dumb Di Dumb Dumb Dumb Di Dumb Dumb".

Marolie

These are the ones that end up in the cemetery.

jared

ladies and gentlemen...I give you... the next Oj and Nicole Brown Simpson

truely sad

what a sad, sad, sad situation. i just feel bad for the girls that look up to her. way to be an example!

omg

He probably begged her to get back with him to save his career!! But she just as screwed as he is now. Coz I don't know anyone that will buy product endorsed or produced by Chris Brown, nor would anyone buy product from a woman who stay with a violent parter.It's just all icky

jared

congrats, you just showed millions of little girls that its ok to beat up on them. you may have just killed some of them, too. Sick couple.