Chris Brown Strikes the Pose

3/1/2009 4:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had a blast on a jet ski Thursday in Miami, where he's spending time with Rihanna -- the woman he allegedly beat just weeks earlier.

Chris -- who looks like he's recreating the wind up leading to the punch that left Rihanna bloodied and bruised -- doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

And here's an interesting tidbit: Rihanna is being shadowed by one of Jay Z's beefy bodyguards.

Layla

Wow if he looks like that now, then Rihanna definitely didn't put a bruise on him at all. Anyway, I suspected they would be there jet skiing together since that's what they love to do together on their hanging out time.

Rihanna is pathetic and I lost my respect for her. No wonder black women get treated this way.

Kathy

Rihanna,

You're being a fool hon. Once they hit, they ALWAYS hit and usually it ends up badly as in death.

Remember the OJ trial? Nicole had phoned the police many many times about him terrorizing and beating her and we all know how that turned out whether he was found guilty or not, most of us still believe he killed her and Ron Goldman.

Not only famous people get away with this horrible domestic violence but so do all other sectors of society, from rich, middle class to rich.

Why? Because women won't speak up or if they do, police won't arrest the guy if he's "somebody" in the community or rich/famous or even if he's a stoner and broke, they refuse to "get involved".

Sadly a LOT of THAT is due to them arresting the guy and then have the woman refuse to press charges.

They usually take them back on the promise they "will never do it again".

Well take it from someone who knows that ALL abusers whether it's your parents, significant other, spouse, whatever, DO continue to abuse until it's too late most of the time. The rest of us who DO "survive" do so with lifelong fears, phobias, PTSD and depression. Yet we're the "lucky" ones.

Please be careful Rihanna. Those "I''m sorry baby" statements they all make in order to get you back and get you to not press charges are short lived. You could be as well. So many women and children fall for those meaningless words and they are literally short lived.

My prayers are with this girl. I hope if my post and those of the rest of you don't help her because she refuses to believe those of us who have been abused and who know of what we speak, then perhaps some other young girl or woman reading this site WILL listen and take heed and RUN, RUN, RUN

they NEVER change

yeah i said it

IS IT ME? OR AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS HIM BUTT UGLY...NASTY PUFFY FACE,,SINGS LIKE A GIRL,,PLEASE SISTA DUMP HIS SORRY ASS, AND GET U A REAL MAN..U GO BACK TO HIM,,AND U DESERVE WHAT U GOT AND WHAT U GONNA GET..TRUST ME, THERES MORE OF IT TO COME.

hichchick

well casey nicole brown simpson was white and she got herself killed. as a rule u should be the last one to speak on anything a woman or man is stupid because its by their nature not a race thing fool

Now what now?

Well I'm not mad about this development. They were in love 5 minutes before the fight. The fact that he hit her isn't going to make that go away. I just hope he keeps up with his anger managment counselling. Rihanna has to demand respect and be respectful as well. I'd like for their relationship to work.

Kathy

By the way, I meant to clarify in my other post that this is NOT a race thing either people.

I'm white and my abusers were white - my parents AND my ex husband.

Some may think or even say, well she's slamming Chris Brown and/or OJ because they're black. NO! Abusers, child molestors, killers, rapists, ALL criminals come from all races, all religions, all socio-economic groups and social standings as I posted before.

It doesn't matter to me if they're black, white, brown, yellow, green, pink or polka-dotted, if they hurt others they're thugs and really "big" men! ANY man who hits a woman or child or old person shows exactly what kind of "man" he is!

Not much of one! IMHO

So my post wasn't about the fact that both Chris and OJ are black folks. I would have said the same thing about them no matter what race they are.

A lot of abusers as mine were are white trash redneck types or they can be clean cut white businessmen just as they can be black, Hispanic, whatever. Abusers are abusers period

Now what now?

The boy made a mistake and he is getting help. What more can people ask for? We all mess up royally sometime.

TxHotGirl_HTown

Just goes to show she likely started this entire thing and that's why she has taken him back. I am a female and against violence but no one has the right to hit anyone - man or women! If they are back together they should consider BOTH getting counsel and there are some serious issues.

Layla

Well obviously OJ Simpson was black, The black community knows domestic violence very well.

Vanessa B.

WTF? I actually felt bad for that stupid idiot, Rihanna! But now she forgave him!???? WTF? Next time this happens aka Chris beating the crap out of RiRi, she better not come out with a statement "Thanks for all your support blah blah blah"...because all we're going to say is "WE TOLD YOU SO."

Bex

We can only hope his career is over and he won't be riding any more jet ski's. And hers deserves to be over also, for being so incredibly dumb.

Bex

#19--newsflash...you don't hurt people you love! Love has nothing to do with what they have.

red

It's typical behavior. The guy apologises and says all the right things and the woman can't get the strength to leave. It took me 4 abusive men before I got out.

bailey

Very sad. I've lost respect for Rihanna. Because she's globally known, she now has a responsibility. She needs to stop thinking about herself and realize that her decision is bigger than her feelings of "love" for this creep. By staying with him she is sending the worst possible message to women everywhere and proving that she is no strong woman, but instead a sad, meek child with no self-esteem. I imagine she will ruin her career, just like her jackass boyfriend did with his heat-of-the-moment decision. Bu-bye.

hichchick

casey shut up you are ignorant and the more you post the more we see the back woods education you have go back and finish your ged redneck!