Chris Brown Strikes the Pose

3/1/2009 4:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had a blast on a jet ski Thursday in Miami, where he's spending time with Rihanna -- the woman he allegedly beat just weeks earlier.

Chris -- who looks like he's recreating the wind up leading to the punch that left Rihanna bloodied and bruised -- doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

And here's an interesting tidbit: Rihanna is being shadowed by one of Jay Z's beefy bodyguards.

KELC

They are both idiots, I used to like Rihanna-I have lost respect for her, taking back a loser (an ugly one) who beat her, makes me sick, she could of helped so many women to get out of an abusive relationship, but I guess she is just brainless.

AJ Morales

Oh great... Just what we need, ANOTHER Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.

BHL

This picture says....Look at me world, I beat the crap out of the stupid bimbo from Barbados and I am having the last laugh! Thanks to the woman who made it all possible - I can hump her, beat her up and she is still mine......STUPID RIHANNA - lost ALL respect for YOU....

Keith

What a sleaze. I can't see why anybody (company/fans) would support a man who beats a woman. If she is back with him he will most likely beat her again.

Stickzboy

CHRIS BROWN IS A PISSY AZZ CRY-BABY

stella and diane

PEOPLE NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND LOOK AT THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND SEE THE MISTAKES THEY HAVE MADE AND THE DIRTY SECRETS THEY ARE HIDING.
THE THING IS CHRIS AND RIHANNA CANNOT HIDE THOSE SECRETS AND MISTAKES BECAUSE THE MEDIA ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO BRING THEM TO LIGHT AND KNOCK THEM DOWN. AND PEOPLE GO ON WEBSITES LIKE THIS ONE AND WRITE MALICIOUS COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS OF THEIR SUCCESS.
May God bless them and I hope we get two new albums soon.

lol

wow he really doesnt care about what he did.... saddened my ass

mch

Rihanna gets turned on by Chris Brown's way of treating her...don't u all get it?

selena

god people are ignorant
what does 'butt ugly" or "scrawny" arms have to do with anything
YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE
IF HE IS HANDSOME BLACK WHITE ASIAN PINK YELLOW SHORT TALL HUGE BICEPS OR NOT
THE POINT IS HE BEAT HER SENSELESS
I DON'T CARE IF SHE THREW SOMETHING AT HIM
OR WHAT SHE SAID
NO ONE SHOULD DO THAT
HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL NOT ENJOYING HIMSELF ON VACATION
AS FOR HER
SHE NEEDS HELP BADLY
ONCE AN ABUSER MOSTLY ALWAYS AN ABUSER
HE IS DESPICABLE NOT BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS BUT BECAUSE OF HIS BEHAVIOR

stella and diane

THIS IS AN OLD PHOTO TAKEN IN BARBADOS. TMZ YOU ARE TAKEN THIS TOO FAR.

Mary T

It is a shame that a lovely young woman like she is doesn't have self esteem.....you have to believe that you don't deserve to be treated like that & not allow it. If you are a woman beater, you can't possibly be capable of loving a woman.

stella and diane

THIS IS AN OLD PHOTO TAKEN IN BARBADOS. TMZ YOU ARE TAKING THIS TOO FAR.
I HOPE RIHANNA AND CHRIS SUE YOU AND PUT YOU OUT OF BUSINESS.

mercedes

#42 I LOVE IT AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT. CHRIS BREEZY AND COCONUT ISLAND GIRL FOR LIFE. LOL I KNOW JAY Z FEEL LIKE CRAP. STICKING HIS NOSE IN THE COCONUT BIZ AND SHE IS NOW BACK WITH YANKEE BOY CHRIS LMFAO.

stella and diane

THIS IS AN OLD PHOTO TAKEN IN BARBADOS. TMZ YOU ARE TAKING THIS TOO FAR.
I HOPE RIHANNA AND CHRIS SUE YOU AND PUT YOU OUT OF BUSINESS.

Bear

Womanbeater. Womanbeater. Womanbeater! Ban his concerts. Ban RiRi's if she actually is back with this womanbeater!