Chris Brown Strikes the Pose

3/1/2009 4:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had a blast on a jet ski Thursday in Miami, where he's spending time with Rihanna -- the woman he allegedly beat just weeks earlier.

Chris -- who looks like he's recreating the wind up leading to the punch that left Rihanna bloodied and bruised -- doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

And here's an interesting tidbit: Rihanna is being shadowed by one of Jay Z's beefy bodyguards.

Juliette

IT TAKES A BIG MAN TO BEAT UP ON A WOMAN.....PUT HIS REAR IN JAIL. HE'S A REAL LOSER.

kekabeu

shut up everybody

1958 days ago

Ahh...I remeber those beautiful trips away when I dated an abuser. Getting away was suppossed to make everything all better. Guess what...it doesn't. The abuse always came back until I finally had the self-respect to leave. I may not take those luxury trips anymore, but my life a so much better now.

yeah ok

Are some of you forgetting what he DID to her???? Are you that stupid?? I am against physical violence of ALL forms but it's not like he gave her one small tap in a fit of anger and immediately apologized!!!! He proceeded to beat and BITE her.. That is the work of an ANIMAL, not a human.. All of you are saying she should forgive him need to get your self respect and dignity back! I can honestly say I am happily in love and my husband never ONCE laid a hand out me... I really hope Rhiana (and the rest of you that condone this behavior) get the help you need!

ttyl

Not surprised..Rihanna likes when Chris beats her down. She is a twisted chick.

kekabeu

all of u haters shuld get over your selfs u were there and you dont know what happend let'um do what they do

kekabeu

all the wemen who are all for equal rights on here that say he didnt have the right to hit her back make up ur mind equal means that if she was man enough to hit him first she was man enough to get hit back

Delicious

if you come to think of it rihanna is a bigger idiot thn chris brown.

RIHANNA LOVES TO GET BEAT ON... WHAT AN IDOT!

Delicious

rihanna is a bad influence omg I will not buy her music even again.. RIHANNA YOU'RE A STUPID IDIOT YOU GIVE WOMEN A BAD NAME..... STUPID MORON!

Miriam

Rihanna is a grown woman. Let her handle her business, but hopefully, those who love her will keep a watchful eye....

magentapyramid

Look at that face - so sullen, angry and NASTY!!! He looks every part the woman beater. If it is indeed true that CB and Rihanna are back together then she better quickly learn to see around corners and look over her shoulder.... I'd wish her luck but I don't think luck has anything to do with it.........

Delicious

THATS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN A MAN HAS A BIG SHLONG..... SHE MUST BE WHIPPED WITH HIS BE C -CK RUMORS ARE THAT CHRIS HAS A BIG ONE.....

LOKI

His arms are like twigs.....how did he beat up anybody with those?

Ah, he beat up a girl....

Add this guy to the 'NEEDS A BITCH SLAP' club.

LOKI

BIANCA

ugh just looking at him i want to throw -up i can't believe they're just acting like it NEVER EVEN HAPPENED!!!!!!!

scout1

He just got ALL the POWER back and more so! He WILL do it AGAIN and this time she will feel so embarassed and humiliated that she will tell no one and live with this until he KILLS her! Someone needs to take him out like one of Jay-Z boys if they are supposed to be so bad-a$$ and beat the living hell out of him and tell him to disappear or they will make him disappear. Then that girl needs some serious inpatient therapy not seclusion so she can be petted and pampered to but help her to face reality!