Octobabies vs. YOUR Babies

3/1/2009 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom has 37 kids ... blah, blah blah. What about your kid? They may not get on "Dr. Phil," but if your kid has a real TMZ attitude, he or she could win $250. Our staff will pick a winner on Monday.

Octo Babies: launch photos

JENSPAL

Aren't all kids cute? Wonder what Octo-mom is going to do when they all start school and all of the 'help' and attention goes away. I feel so badly for the children and her own parents.

blackgirlwhiteguy

Boring!

Kenneth

mmmmmm

mg_Boo

submitted my photo :-)

Meghan

All kids are NOT cute. I think that photo gallery is proof.

Bex

I'm not putting my kids picture on TMZ for brainless vultures to eat. Anybody that does this is NUTS!

Bex

This is a joke, right? What kind of sick mother would post their childs pic on TMZ??!!

James

One of those kids has a black eye. Sammy 79. I think someone should investigate this matter.

ann

This is all there is on OctoMom?

She makes the stupidest, most selfish decision of this entire trainwreck and not one menion of it? I can't believe she actually turned down the offer of true, hands-on, 24/7, medical assisted help THAT INCLUDED A HOME WHERE EVERYONE COULD LIVE TOGETHER!!!

Instead, this braindead twit with her head up her butt, said NO because she wants a reality TV show instead.

DeeDee

Heehee....you people have some lil' cuties. I could however, do without the "snot-shots"...(kids with boogers)

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Oh yeah, right, um hum, I will definitely send you a picture of one of my kids to put on tmz. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN MIND???? Do you read the posts that are left on your site????? Crazy people everywhere.

Layla

What is the email of TMZ? My friend wants to send some pics!

TV Guy

I hate kids and people who have them. Its enough that the parents bring them to Hooters, and Coffee Bean and Starbucks, Place were as an adult without kids I should not be subjected to the little brats running around and making all kinds of noises, yelling and screaming while their totally ignorant parents are just oblivious to the carnage. It's amazing after reviewing my taxes, that I get stuck paying for the little brats, get no tax deductions cause I don't have any and now one of my favorite celebrity sites, is starting a promotion having people send in videos of their kids, not misbehaving but behaving like they normally do. Like loud obnoxious little brats. Thank god, your site is Video On Demand. That way I can skip right over this crap you are subjecting all the single people who choose not to have any.

L. P.

Oh right, I'm going to exploit my children on TMZ for a measly $250. 00 ?? Plus, with all the weirdos that post here?? Yea right! The parents that have sent in their photos are out of their frickin' minds!!!

hammsgrl

TV Guy. . .so you hate your parents??? Moron.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments