Arnold: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

3/2/2009 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With California bankrupt and in a drought emergency, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon riding his bike with his bodyguards.

How does the 61-year-old find the time?!

Proud American

I am not happy with this jerk in my states government office. But, the true him is coming to surface. After the deficit threats he made. Like I said he is an actor.

2009 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

He won't be back; especially when you remember how he got Gray Davis ousted for doubling the car license fees , now, he's doing the same damn sh** !

CALIFORNIA IS PRONOUNCED CAL-I-FORNIA dumbass not CALLYFORNA - in ENGLISH PLEASE

2009 days ago

We know who is unethical

what a dumb schmuck Arnold is for not wearing a helmet while riding.

*foxycanadian84*

NO HELMET??? TSK..TSK..TSK!!!

Lucy

He finds the time the same way that Oboma finds time to trow partys at the white house.

Dan

Arnie not that tall? Where did you get that stupid info? I've met him several times years ago at Arnold Classic events and he is over 6 feet tall. I am 6'3" and he is a couple of inches shorter than I am at best. 5'8"?? WTF are you smoking?!

wickedcora

Shouldnt he be out fixing californias rampant illegal problem. Yeah, free healthcare would be fine, if people didnt jump the border and abuse our system. If it werent for those illegals, california would be doing just great.....

Marty

WTF, so the guy cant take some time to practice what he preaches-a healthy and fit lifestyle. As if riding his bike for a few hours is going to change the economic state of CA, Which BTW-was Fu$%@d UP before he took over as Govenor.

Joanne

For those who live in Southern Calif., speaking of Arnold, there will be a rally this Sat. at the Slidebar Cafe, near the Fullerton Transportation Center, in the city of Fullerton, in Orange County. I think at 11am Listen to John and Ken's Radio Show on KFI am 640; Monday thru Fri from 3pm to 7pm.. Be there or be square!! No, I don't work for the show or KFI. Just a regular person. It's to protest all these taxes in Calif..

trixie

UUUUM california does NOT have free health care for everyone...hello

We also don't have a drought. It's been pouring for a week here. WTF!

Skevo636r

I can totally see him saying ''come with me if you want to lose 10 pounds''in his heavy accent.hahaha
but thats just me.

Cimarron

Oh my ,,, this middle age mom is wanting to hit on that body guard to the right ...... with the calves almost the size of Arnold's thighs .... hmmm what the size of his ....................

why?

Well California, How do you like you selves now, Please don't boo hoo over your sorry ass plight, what did you expect with a greedy conservative running things. You people really are retarded and as long as you keep voting actors and non Americans in to office ( not Obama retard) you will continue to get the failed government you so richly deserve..too bad the rest of the country has to suffer because of your ignorance and out right stupidity.

MikeThat

YEAH!!!! How dare Ahhhhnold take a few hours off on a Sunday to take a little stroll on the beach! He should be hard at work like the brilliant paparazzi running around and trying to interview B-list celebrities. This entire financial crisis is Arnold and his bike's fault. Damn them!!!!!!!!!!

juan loco

I'm sure he got money to get a biger bike!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments