Chris & Rihanna -- Back To Where It Started

3/2/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and Chris Brown are both back in the city where she was beaten to a bloody pulp just weeks ago, and get this -- the twosome traveled to L.A. together!

Further proof that their relationship is in fact "on-again," both Chris and RiRi were seen boarding a private jet together in Miami late last night (as seen above), and exiting the same plane together in Los Angeles early this morning (video below).

Chris & Rihanna: Click to watch
Rihanna can be seen covering up in both cities -- Chris walked around like he had nothing to hide.

sash

WHAT A DUMBASS!!! BOYCOTT THEM NOW!!!!!! COVERGIRL DROP HER!!!!
WHAT A WEAK, IGNORANT, NAIVE LITTLE GIRL SHE IS!!!!

dodo

what a bunch of idiots no wonder shes trying 2 cover her face, i think they deserve each other, she must like getting beaten so more power 2 her

ME

WHO CARES IF THE DUMD ASS GOS BACK WITH HIM, DONT YOU KNOW THE STATISTIC OF WOMEN GOING BACK TO THERE ABUSER, THERE IN THE HONEYMOON STAGE, WHERE HE PROMISES HE WILL NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN AND GIVES HER GIFTS. IT ALL A CYCLE.... DONT FILL SORRY FOR THAT STUPID GIRL.

Tracy

Rihanna going back to Chris Brown sends a message to all young girls out there that it's OK for your boyfriend/spouse to beat you. NO WOMEN EVER deserves to be beaten in the way she was and there is no reasonable excuse for him to have done it. Leave him now and send the right message to all your young fans.

Chewi

I'm going to try and take a different angle on this...and my guess it that it will outrage a bunch of people (particularly women), but I've been listening to this story and thinking about it alot, and my take on these two is that none of us REALLY know what happened that night. Furthermore, we, as women, like the idea of being equal to men on every level (our salaries, our rights, etc.). We've been fighting for this equality for years, and for the most part we have it. Yet I still continue to see lots of women out there who not only want and demand this equality but also want to play up the opposite end of the spectrum, as complete victims whenever anything bad happens to them - and we, as females, need to understand we can't have it both ways. If we want respect, we have to give respect. Bottom line: WHO KNOWS what she MAY have done to provoke this guy's behavior? Is it okay to be a complete diva and not expect some retaliation? Maybe she hit him first - maybe she hit him more than once - who knows? Is it not okay for a man to defend himself from a crazy fist-wielding woman? My point is if you are a woman and you dish it out, you better be prepared to take it. And let me further say that yes, I am a female, and I hate this story to death - it makes me sick. I also think this guy is pretty much a puke, especially after seeing pictures of him jetskiing in Florida, looking like he doesn't have a care in the world. But none of us know what happened, so we're really not in a position to be judging here.

cdm

they still have millions amongst themselves to live happily ever after, if their careers get ruined.

Heidi

Don't they realize they can't hide out forever?

Dr. Adams

If she went back to CB...then all there is to say is....RiRi is one dumb bitch!!!!!!...Next time she may not be so lucky...

NatTurner

Not dissapointing! In the wake of seeing 2 white Seattle police officers beat a 15 yr old female black teenager while in custody and knowing 99% of white people forgave Elvis for beating priscilla. This case is getting old. The fact that the are reconcilled should be promising. But reconcilliation in a black family or a black relationship runs counter to the wishes of white people.

ladyofargonne

geberally i think tmz is exploitive but that may work for the greater good this time. instead of following people doing nothing around and trying to provoke an incident you can follow rihanna around looking for bruises. it's like that baby bump watch. show the world what losers both of them are. but i assure you it's her career that will tank because she didn't stand up for herself and set an example for the fans that made her famous. he will be raised to mythic status like all abusive rappers.

Marae

That's right Chris Brown and Rihanna. Do your thing. And we shall do ours; laugh our a$$e$ off. Holla!!

Dr. Adams

(New Lyrics to my Number 1 song on unreleased CD) Its OK to hit a bitch, cause you know they will never switch, smack her azz up in my rented car, cause i know she'll never stray very far, she might chill awhile in Barbados and I'll jet ski in Miami....but hey!!...all you posters better know...Rihanna is my hoe!!!
New Lyrics on one of Chris Browns songs!!!.....sing it to yourselves...its kind of catchy!!!
Don't you agree???

al loanese

RHIANNA IS ONE OF THOSE STUPID WOMEN WHO GETS BEAT.....THE COPS COME....SHE PROTECTS THE IDIOT THAT BEAT HER......THE COPS DECIDE TO GO AHEAD WITH CHARGES AGAINST THIS WOMAN BEATER...AND NOW THE STUPID WHOIRE DECIDES TO GO BACK. PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ANYTHING ON THIS STUPID LIL GIRL ANYMORE...SHE WANTS TO BE BEAT...ONLY REASON I CAN SEE WHY THIS TRAMP WOULD GP BACK TO A WOMAN BEATER. MY SISTER DID THE SAME THING AND NOW SHES DEAD AND HES IN PRISON FOR LIFE, AND MY NEICE LOST BOTH PARENTS AS RESULT OF A WOMAN BEATER...RHIANNA LISTEN TO EVERYONE....ONCE A WOMAN BEATER ALWAYS A WOMAN BEATER...ASK CHRIS BROWN THIS WHERE WAS HIS GOD WHEN HE WAS BEATING HER

Such is llife

Had it not been made public no one would know and no one would care. That is their personal business and if she is back with him obviously it was not as "bad" as what everyone is saying or thinking. That just says that we are all human and we all go through it. I am happy for the two of them and I hope that they can learn from whatever it was that really happened and have a srtonger relationship becasue of it. Everyone makes mistakes and we all deserve a second chance...

Stooge1970

Wow. What a dumb-ass broad.
Maybe I'll catch her this summer on her "I Can Sure Take A Punch" tour.