Jimmy Osmond

'Memba Him?!

3/2/2009 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, Jimmy Osmond became famous as the ninth and youngest member of musical family The Osmonds. Guess what he looks like now!

The Osmonds

jfp

2058 days ago

REYNA

who the hell cares about who he is. or where he is.. no one likes them at all....

2058 days ago

Who Caresss!!!

GAY LOOKING AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT HASN'T CHANGED..

2058 days ago

tlynn

I thought Mormons were against gay folks? Why are these the exception to the rule? I'm still trying to figure out whose idea it was to revamp Donnie & Marie. They should have left them where they found em,,,in Phoneyville!

2058 days ago

billyboyhere

For Mormons, they sure seem weird...oh wait, arent nearly all Mormons weird? Multiple wives, no coke drinking, no smoking, no fun, no belonging to sports teams...weird weird weird. No one ever talks about the Massacre of innocent Pioneers these Mormons did now do they? Go look it up, its horrifying what these people can do to others. They love only themselves dont ever forget it.

2058 days ago

Poopy

the osmonds are a disease that i thought was eradicated

2058 days ago

Poopy

the osmonds are a disease that i thought was eradicated

2058 days ago

woolfie

Must be a very slow day.............. huh TMZ

2058 days ago

rachelle

The man is not gay!!! He's married and has 4 children.
When he was 40 he had a stroke caused by a hole in his heart. He had heart surgery to mend it. So, quit picking on him!!!

2058 days ago

Stacy Harris

While I am not a member of the LDS, I find it admirable that its members live the church's belief in self-discipline. Anyone who feels threatened by such conduct has serious self-esteem problems rooted in projection.

I have never met Jimmy, Virl nor Tom Osmond. I have met Marie and Donny, who impressed me as did Alan, Merrill, Wayne and Jay whom I interviewed at a Nashville motel for an article published in the erstwhile Country Song Roundup.

The quartet, in the process of ordering from room service, were kind enough to ask if I'd like anything. I asked for a Diet Coke and then almost immediately apologized.

The Osmond Brothers assured me I should not be embarrassed and that no apology was necessary.

They were right, of course.

My point is living one's beliefs doesn't require that one be in the judgment business.

Thank goodness!

Stacy Harris
Publisher/Executive Editor
Stacy's Music Row Report

2056 days ago

Shiloh

One, Stacy, Shut up, everyone is entitled to thier opinion. The Mormons in general think that all non-Mormons are going to Hell, still think they are cool? And you really don't wanna know what my opinion is of you. However, Jimmy Osmond is the least talented of the Osmonds. I'd call him a Has-Been, but he's more of a "NeverWas".

2054 days ago