Molly Ringwald: Pretty in Pregnancy

3/2/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former '80s teen movie queen, Molly Ringwald has traded "The Breakfast Club" for the morning sickness club.

The 41-year-old is pregnant with twins and due in August.

Jake

The number of these old liberal Hollywood snags who are having twins is so far above statistical averages that it is plain to see they are all visiting the octomom's doc for some very stupid and irresponsible help. Disgusting.

Jess

OMG!!! She looks horrid without make up....
She used to be so beautiful...what happened.
This is no offense to the fans or Molly,but oh my goodness she does need make-up on that pale face!

saywhat

It took me a while to comment on this because guess what, I'm really sick with HG. I have yet to meet or hear about an HG momma who would brag about their weight loss, it is a very serious condition in pregnancy and often threatens the life of both baby and mother. Yes it is possible to not gain weight or to even deliver below your pre-preggo weight with HG even with the best medical care starting at an average weight. It's not healthy and not something to brag about. MR looks like a puffy bloated pregnant woman out running errands, good for her. Not all of us can look picture perfect - fluid retention and swelling is common as are a host of other conditions that can cause weight gain and swelling. Get over your vanity already and appreciate a woman with some substance.

Eh???

God, I always loved her.........

Capt Jack

Snake Head. I mean Randy, enough with your stupid azz web site. Nobody wants to read it.

Yeddy-Bo

Same as the old days.......................Butt Ugly!!!!!
Just saying............

Crabby

Wouldn't TMZ rather stalk Octomom some more? I mean come on, this is routine stuff here.

Bex

I can't believe some idiot actually had sex with this thing. Good God she is fugly....

Carrys F.

Where the heck is toofastforyou? Did he go to see Jonas Brothers movie?

Bex

How hard is it to throw on a little lipstick and blush, you pasty albino freakazoid?

Lord Xenu

Never liked Molly Ringworm. Fugly as ever.

Capt Jack

For all those guys calling her ugly. What does your woman look like? Is there an inflatable tube that you have to inflate the doll? Real woman look like this, not plasticized with fake boobies.

Bex

She is too old to be pregnant. She has no business having children at her age. And yeah, she is friggin ugly!

Jaime

I AM SO SICK OF THESE CELEBS AND THEIR TWINS. ITS SICK. ITS LIKE NOT EVEN REAL. I DONT EVEN KNOW A SET OF TWINS OR ANYONE WHO HAD THEM, YET EVERY OTHER CELEB HAS A PAIR. THIS MUST BE B/C THEY ARE JUST THAT MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE. AH NO. THIS IN VITRO IS DISGUSTING. AND OBVIOUS. 41 years? ehhhh

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

There is NO need to gain this much weight with a pregnancy... what a pig!

I only gained 9 lbs with my daughter and she was fine...she weighed 8 lbs... me in bikini next weekend.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments