Sharon Osbourne

Sued for Hair Attack

3/2/2009 9:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Osbourne has been sued by the woman she attacked on her VH1 reality show, "Rock of Love: Charm School."

Play video
Megan Hauserman claims Sharon went ballistic during a taping, punching and grabbing her by the hair and refusing to let go, and scratching her to boot. Osbourne opened the can of whoop ass after Megan told Sharon she was famous only because she managed a brain dead rock star.

In a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Hauserman is suing Osbourne for battery, negligence and infliction of emotional distress.

Bethany Sweet

Sharon totally snuck up on her. That was unfair. I think they should meet in the ring. Probably that young chick will beat Sharon's fat lazy @$$. I lost all respect for Sharon, and that's too bad. I used to like her! Sharon is a bully and a wuss.

Me@home

Oh come on, really, did anyone really expect anything different to happen? If they wanted anything else to happen they would have chose someone besides Sharon Ozborne to teach "Charm School" lets be realistic. The whole show was more than likely scripted. All these shows are ridiculous. Unfortunately, it's like a car crash... hard not to look.

DEE

I hope Sharon Hit her hard enough that in the future she will keep her MOUTH CLOSED, OR ONLY Open enough to get her job done. (im sure her Knees were tired so she is trying something new!)

Tj

Sharon Osborn is a hypocrite. Megan is an ugly skank. They both are trash. America doesn't want either one of them. Sharon should go back to England and Megan should crawl back to the sewer she can from. Megan should use the $10K she gets from Sharon to get a face transplant.

handymike

Sharon's gonna pay! It's against the law the attack people, Megan is a smart girl and this should set her up nicely :)

and Ozzy is brain dead! stupid drug addict

dallas

I can not stand Megan!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad she got her *ss beat. Blonde dumb *itch. And whats with the bathing suit all the time, trying to show everyone your fake *ss boobs? She is fake from the inside out. You go Sharon I wish it was me that hit her *ss upside the head. Megan is just irritating! Megan I hope we have seen the last of you on TV.

G

I do not like Megan. I despise her. However, Sharon is wrong in this case. Both were being bitches. Sharon pointed out to Megan's friend (forgot her name) that spitting on someone is against the law and dismissed her for that. Throwing the drink on Megan was 100% wrong. Attacking her was against the law and violated Megan's rights. Megan should sue her and should win. The amount that Megan should win is still up in the air. I would award her a few days pay.....at her curent "rate" (probably $50 an hour).

Ms Kris

Megan is a piece of work

A pretty face with NOTHING kind behind it

She wants money & publicity for HER show

Then she can sit around in a bathing suit, tan & eat rare bait

Mayra

Does anyone think this is exactly what should happen at a "Charm School" reunion where Sharon was "showing" these girls how to be ladies. Megan deserved the beat-down though, I wish we had a better angle on it.

well duh?

Does anyone else think Powerball Winner is Meghan?

Violette-Blue

I hope Sharon counter sues that beyotch!!! Sharon had every right to defend herself from slander. She was pretty well off before meeting, managing and marrying Ozzy. Megan is a has-been ho in every sense of the word. I hope the Judge laughs off this ridiculous suit and gives Sharon the money.

say what

I'm no lawyer but I saw the video and it looks like a "provoked attack." Violence isn't the answer but the truth hurts ya know? LOL

GGG

THE BITCH DESERVED IT. SHE IS WHITE TRASH TO THE HILT. SHARON IS A VERY SWEET WOMAN AND I HOPE SHE PUMMELS THE WHITE BITCH.

Discover

Megan is just a sad attemtion whore. Her 15min is over, and I hope VH1 doesn't bring her back for any other shows, since she is nothing but a quitter.

LongJohn69

Ozzie IS a brain dead rock has-been.