Baby One More Time

3/3/2009 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's 27-year-old conservatorship wonder Britney Spears.

Britney Spears

The Resurrection of Britney Tour kicks off in New Orleans tonight.

COMMENTS

Poopy

Too bad it wasn't aborted.

xoxo79sa

she is gorgeous!
I love you brit!

notafanofnasty

She is NOT talented.

100% Me

I love Brittney, but is it just me or does she look like Mr.Ed when she smiles big like in this picture? It's like she has hourse teeth or her mouth is open way to big.

azh01e

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yehaw

i love brit and i am happy for her that she is on the right path again, i wish her all the best! :)

dangimold

I agree with Ria. Why are we supporting this bad example of a parent..and encouraging her to be a role model for our kids? Anyone who pays to see her is a fool and an enabler..and contributing to the demise of society.

Iskur

Bad parent? Who hasn't made a couple of mistakes on their first kids? She's better than 90% of you douchebags critisizing her. If anyone should have been aborted it's the hypocrite haters posting garbage all the time here.

Lorena

HAHA, I don't know why, but ever since she shaved her head, her hair looks like a wig lol. At least I think so.
I listen to her songs and all, but I just can't understand how she's trying to get her career back, I mean, COME ON!
She used to make cute pop songs and make everybody go AWWW, and now her songs are... I don't know how to describe them. But you get what I mean, right?
Anyway, TMZ ROCKS (:

Carmelita

Yawn, can' we just move on from this no-talent fuit loop? Her only talent is pole dancing....

kevin leddy

Who dat?, Memba them?....Is TMZ the Ebonics network. Get rid of your silly childish slang, it shows bad form, no wonder American youths are so retarded sounding. I guess you idiots at TMZ just think you're sooooooo cool, Not! even!

allen antrim

Sometime this girl is so pretty and at other times she is just so run of the mill.

chris

All I can say is HATERS! She's human and no one is perfect. At least she is trying. If it wasn't for her, K-fed couldn't afford to take care of the kids. What's he done to be daddy of the year. stay home with the kids? I don't think that qualifies as a great dad. How bout the fact that He used her and made the most of an oppurtunity to take advantage of someone who truly loved him. That's probably why she went buzzerk the way she did! K-Fed is getting the karma he deserves and more is coming. Look at his Huge Fat A**!

Louie_Kapoohy

Yea Yea Yea Those who are dissing on britney are those who just cant affored to see her opening night tonight!!! Heeeeeeeeeeeey...dont be hating on her. and guess what bitches...I'm going to be there tonight and yelling and screaming thanks to ya'll and my NTB suggar daddy paid for me to stay at the beinvile house french quarters hotel!!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

EGGO

I admit, I'm not a Britney fan but come on....some people are on here talking about Brit kind of bad. When she was out and about doing crazy things, we found out that she had a mental illness and she was not on her medicine. Once they got her on the right meds she seems to be doing alright. She has talent.....enough talent to make millions (I wish that I was that talented)!!! Britney's not so bad.......cut the girl some slack...damn

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments