« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chick Tries to Sack Ben Roethlisberger

3/3/2009 3:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Question: If you're trying to score chicks in a Vegas nightclub, what's more impressive than a Super Bowl Ring?
Answer: Two Super Bowl rings.

ben roethlisberger: launch photos

Big Ben Roethlisberger hit the club scene at Tao in Vegas this weekend with a couple of his fellow Pittsburgh Steelers to celebrate his 27th birthday -- and the chicks loved 'em.

We're told Ben was drinkin' mostly bottled water that night ... with the exception of a celebratory glass of the bubbly. And why not?! Dude won the frickin' Super Bowl.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Elaine

I would date him & be his g-friend in a heartbeat=D He's such a sweetheart, a nice genuine guy with a heart & it''s an added bonus that he's gorgeous!

Karen27

i just read in people that he has a girlfrien who is an actress. she is on the show "reaper" I watched it once and she was pretty good.

dafeedil

#4, Cardinals SUCK.

heisstillcute

Anyone can win a Super Bowl with referees on their side

NatTurner

Whomever wrote this story needs to actually get the photographer to snap pics of him actually talking with a female. Otherwise, please title the story, "NFL QB gets no play on his BDay"

Kitty

And what is this chick doing in the picture. I know what I think she's doing.

tony c.

WHERE'S MAYOR LUKE RAVENSTAHL.

rachelle

Nothing worse than some dumb blonde drunk bimbo making an ass of herself.

uallsuck

DAFEEDIL although the cardinals suck, I swallow. So line up boys!! Vegas clubs are so overrated, a total watse of time and money. Filled with a bunch of wannabe nobodies! Crappy, loud music and extremely over priced drinks for all the fools in the da house.

uallsuck

#16 Jason funny how the cardinals and your mother have the same thing in common!

Mike B

Is Big Ben not with Missy anymore? You know, the girl from Reaper. She is smokin!

LINDSAY KOEHLER

I was at thePalms this weekend and my son and husband got their picture with Ben......He was playing blackjack at the table next to my husband. He was super nice. Also ran into Ben Affleck.

Katrina

That chick totally looks like a bleach-blonde Amy Winehouse in that picture.

Mike from Jersey

Some of the girls in these pictures are good friends of mine. They were in Vegas celebrating one of their own birthdays, and they rocked out with Ben and da' boys all night. I didn't believe them when I got a call that night but I do now that I see them in these pics! Apparently Ben was a sweetheart and very quiet all night.

Me

It looks like he is just handing her an autograph, not hitting on her.

Ben is an ass in public. He usually won't talk to fans.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments