Lil' Wayne

Licks Drug Charges

in Georgia

3/4/2009 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lil WayneLil' Wayne is officially off the hook for the painkillers and the weed cops say they found in Georgia -- but dude is still up to his tattooed neck in legal problems.

A Fulton County judge dismissed felony drug charges against Weezy yesterday after ruling he was the subject of an illegal search.

Wayne was arrested back in 2006 after Atlanta police said they found unmarked bottles of hydrocodone and Xanax along with two marijuana joints in a hotel room.

Now that he's in the clear in Georgia, Wayne can focus on the weapons charges in New York and felony drug charges in Arizona.

Good thing he can afford a good lawyer.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Celebrity justice strikes again DAWG!!

1973 days ago

toofastforyou!

FIST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1973 days ago

a

ah aint nothin wrong wit a lil stress relief

1973 days ago

Whamo

Hey toofastforyou!
Didn't we already discuss how much of a F&%king LOSER you are? How annoying you are. You really are just plain pathetic. EVERYONE F$%CKING hates you, and please don't try and defend yourself by pretending to be someone else (AKA Lonnie your alter ego ) I mean please let us know why you think it's so important to sit for hours at a time and try to be first. I'm serious...I'd like to know what drives a fu%king retartd to do this? Since you have so much time please let us know why isimportant to be a loser. Like I said before if you're 12 no problem..THAT I'd understand. but if you're any old GET HELP!!!!!!!

1973 days ago

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

Chris and Rihanna are this generation's Ike and Tina and Lil Wayne is this generation's Jimi Hendrix. His drug use WIIL take him out. I'm guessing he might have 5 years left with us at the most. He will leave behind a great catalog of music and if he can live long enough to put out another album with Tha Carter III's success he will be just as legendary as Jimi. But rest assured his days are numbered. People who partake of the sizzurp don't get to abuse it for long.

1973 days ago

Carolyn A-B

No, good thing our Constitution was not allowed to be trampled over. The items found were "fruits of the poisonous tree," that being the ILLEGAL search. This speaks to the practices of the police in Fulton county and the frequency of their violations of standard policy.

A first year law student could've beat this rap.

1973 days ago

I HATE LIL WAYNE

THAT FUGLY JUNKIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP........MAYBE NEXT TIME! ;)

1973 days ago

I HATE LIL WAYNE

THAT FUGLY JUNKIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP......MAYBE NEXT TIME ;)

1973 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

Easy Whamo, toofast is a Marine, remember? For as long as the meds hold anyway

1973 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

"I love Lil Wayne",

Then a whole lot of us would like Wayne to be a legend as SOON as possible...

1973 days ago

[][] ScOut W. [][]

Another story of a rapper on his way to prison...BORING! I mean hasn't this been done? Overkill? Maybe we should make up a list of rappers who haven't had legal problems. Theres a task.

1973 days ago