Robin Doesn't Call Batman Anymore

3/4/2009 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ever since his time as George Clooney's Boy Wonder came to a universally panned end, Chris O'Donnell says he and his "Batman & Robin" co-stars don't really call each other anymore...

Chris O'Donnell: Click to watch

Wonder why?

NRGJAMS.COM

Holy hogwash Batman!

1958 days ago

NiceGuy

His next movie role,the life and times of JOHN EDWARDS.Kind of looks like him.

1958 days ago

Skevo636r

You know,i always wondered why did batman really need a ''wonder boy'' ?What was his place?
I get cat woman,she's hot by the way, i get scarface,the joker so on..,but they all had a roll in the story.

Hmmm..have you guys ever seen batman end up with a woman in any movie or any comic book ?of coarse not.

''wink''...''wink''. not that theres anything wrong with that.

1958 days ago

Sharona

Their movie was a lot better than that fiasco that came out last year, The Dark Knight. What a poor excuse for a Batman movie.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

I could never stand that punk little puke..so I showed him my baseball BAT PHONE and he got the ideal after a few weeks.

Vick Fan

Of course George doesn't call Chris anymore.......he has his butt buddy Brad to hang out with. I'm sure George hit on Chris and when Chris said "No way dude, I'm striaght!" George got his panties in a wad and marched off in a huff. Since Chris didn't give up the hershey highway to Georgie, Gerogie got mad and now won't talk to him anymore.

jm

Chris is so cute, and he's too busy being a dad for this nonsense. George is just jealous of him.

well

he's smart--he seems to spend his time on his family, not hanging out with actors

Whamo

Hey Sharona,
I have to agree with you. I thought the Dark Knight was a boring piece of crap. The MOST overated movie I've ever seen and I watch tons of movies. HYPE x 2... Having said that it was way better than George's Batman.

Ali

Doesn't he look like Tucker Carlsen?

Tammara

Michael Keaton was the best Batman! I love Adam West, but as far as the movies go Keaton was the best in my book. Clooney sucked!!!

Koko

Must be a slow news day if you're resorting to questing that hack. One of the crappiest actors to come down the pike in a long time.

Tammara

I love Chris O'Donnell though!

Fox

i think they dont talk is because clooney is busy with his hed up his arse. he probably tounging brad in some ally with angie giving them the death stare.

katy