Teri Hatcher: Don't Cry for Me Argentina

3/4/2009 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher (left) at an awards gala in Santa Monica last week -- and the President of Argentina Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (right) in Buenos Aires on Sunday.

Teri and Cristina

One of them has drastically low approval ratings.

We're just sayin'.

Julie

I´m glad to see you use Cristina F**king Kircher to prove how bad does Teri Hatcher look. Because CFK thinks she´s a Pageant Queen and actually she´s a monkey wearing Prada. And when she was asked, right after being elected president, why she had all those expensive dresses and purses, she answered: Why should I dress up as if I were poor? Children die of starvation all over this country and she won´t give up spending thousands of dollars for one purse. That´s the kind of person CFK is.
Soledad you´re Florencia Kircher with a nickname, right? Because otherwise I can´t believe WTF do you see thing are working well with this government. Argentina is getting worse everyday and all the Kircher´s think about is how to steal more from the people.
I don´t know ANYBODY who doesn´t think they are one of the worst thing that´s happened to this country.

Chechu

Hey, I'm also from Argentina, and let me tell you that Teri looks so much better than my disastrous "president" (yeah, she doesn't even rule the country....)
Please, do a favour to Teri, which I think is a nice gal, and don't ever compare her again to this monster.
Thank you.....

Chechu

Well.... I have seen all comments by now, after posting my comment.

First of all, to the person that created this comparison, dude/gal: you have no idea what you've been messing up with!!!

CFK, in my opinion, is one of the most hated Argentine president in the history so far. She's ignorant, has a lot of lack of respect, doesn't know even the minimum of etiquette, she's a complete disaster!! EVERYONE knows in Argentina that actually she's not the one who governs, and besides she and her staff lie to their people and to the world in such an awful manner (please, check the INDEC cifres.....)

I also wanted to talk about the comments left. I totally agree with what viki, Mai Elede and others said, but I can't stop think about what Soledad and jimena said. They seem like people hired by the State to sweet talk about them (yeah, the Argentine government hire people so they post comments on web pages talking good about them... crazy, right? Besides we pay them with our taxes...... :-S).

And yes, I live in Palermo, does that make me a bitch?? Are you so short minded that believe that people who live in certain neighbourhoods are selfcentered that only think about which new purse I'm going to buy? Please, give me a break!! I believe you are the selfcentered one who lives in Dreamland!!

And last, but not least, I also want to say something that argentinossonarrogantes posted. I don't know where are you from, and I don't care, but if you dare to criticize my country, first of all you should read about its history, because my country, from the 19th to the 20th century had a grreat volume of European inmigrants, such as Spaniards, Italians (mainly the first two), Germans, Scots, Portuguese, English, Irish, French, etc; that's why Argentina, together with Brazil, Uruguay and Chile, have a large population with European roots. And no, we're not saying we're Eurpeans, it's in our blood, so sorry if that offends you. And yes, we're also Latin Americans, and very proud of it. I am, after all, very proud of my country and its people, so next time, STUDY OR SHUT UP!!

That's it!! Sorry if it was too long, but this kind of stuff get on my nerves!!!

Maya

Is it just me or is Terri Hatcher's nose.... crooked? Off kilter. Not quite plumb?

And why is her head skin so loose? Like a Sharpei?

Maya

Also, her neck tendons are conquering her forehead geography.

This is really bothersome, why are you showing me this?!

Also, is there a haunting similarity between her face and Michael Jackson's?

WTF, TMZ. !!!!

Jay D

I've always liked Teri Hatcher and think she is still a hottie, but the woman on the right is also highly pokable! ;)

Maya

It's really like her laugh lines are so deep they're turning her jowls into facial foreskin.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I sorta got a Victoria Principal vibe off the one on the right, as opposed to Terri Hatcher.

anonymous

omg, i swear she (Cristina Kirchner) gets uglier every day!!!!!! she should stop getting botox, her face doesn't look normal anymore!!!!

JuanPaz

I'm from Argentina,
Cristina Kirchner Sucks!
Damn flesh eating zombie...

LaffinAtcha

Teri Hatcher actually looks half way decent in that pic cuz let me tell ya my HDTV Hates Teri Hatcher! she has deeper lines and wrinkles than a Shar Pei's Scrotum!

puhllleeez

I don't know who that other chick is but Teri Hatcher needs to stop grimacing like someone's sticking a fork up her @$$.

I Smell Michael Burning in Hell - AHHHHH! AAAAAH!

Raise your hand if you have NOT had sex with TH. She's hagging out bigtime.

Ryoichi Morita

Let me just say I like Terry Hatcher.

nelly forbush

Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner looks like she snaps cloths pins...No, no, no, make that battery cable clamps under her eyes before she goes to bed. And Hatcher's looking pretty harsh. Looks like she puts her makeup on with a paint roller. Oh and you know how old people's noses and ears start getting really big and ugly, well her nose is well on its way. The thing looks like a lopsided bell pepper.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments