Amanda Bynes --

Hands Off

the Merchandise!

3/5/2009 8:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With all sorts of random drunk dudes manhandling her on the way out of the club last night, Amanda Bynes laid the verbal smackdown in Hollywood -- shouting, "I want no guy to touch me that I don't physically know." Whatever that means.

Amanda Bynes: Click to watch
Eventually, some big helpful dudes helped clear a path to a taxi -- but not before the girls ran over some poor, helpless bastard who got in their way.

But Bynes apologized, and she's really hot, so all was forgiven.

say what

wadda fat face troll. she's too good to be touched, even the nice bouncer who is helping her catch a cab. I have no idea why the paps are making a deal out of her. whatever she does.

1995 days ago

mudey

What are all you critics bagging about. In a situation with creeps grabbing and bumrushing from every direction, most people would get straight up pissed off. But they ended up smiling and having a good time. Im amazed that nobody has commented about Amanda's graceful companion Libby Mintz yet. Libby is a talented actress and rising star. She's well known as the sister of notorious Isreali concert pianist- Joshua Mintz.

1983 days ago

bsb fan

what she meant was that she doesn't want people she doesn't really know in real life to touch her... so her guy friends can touch her but not guys on the street that she doesn't know or something.

she's not the miss. perfect nver-gets-in-trouble girl everyone pin-pointed her as.

1997 days ago

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1997 days ago

dominican hottie

she is so stupid i bet how many other guys had touch her before and she dont know them please

1997 days ago

say what

somebody forgot to pay the little old lady for the roses...

1997 days ago

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

This chick is beginning to get on my nerves.

1997 days ago

justsaying

Aw, she's just another lesbian. All white women are lesbians,or, as a minimum........BI.

1996 days ago

JR

Ew a taxi. Amanda, stop being so tight with that money!

1996 days ago

me

"I want no guy to touch me that I don't physically know."

That means she doesn't want any guy touching her that she hasn't personally given a physical exam too.

DUH! Didn't you know she is currently taking nursing classes, incase the acting thing doesn't work out?

1996 days ago

stephbabeyo

bahahah he got in the cab at the end with them LMFAO!!!
that dude is jesus!

1996 days ago

Courtney Steele

This girl is a total bitch. I sat next to her at a party and had no idea who she was. I introduced myself to her and her friends and she went crazy that I didn't know who she was. She said her name was Sally and introduced her friends to me one by one with ridiculous fake names....Betty, Birtha, Mo and Marge...I asked the person next to me what this girl was on and he said that her real name is Amanda and she is an Actress. It was hillarious and she looked like a total fool. We all had a huge laugh that she assumes everyone knows who she is....I still have no idea what she is in but she looks like a chubby little girl in person. It is always the lesser known Actresses who are bitches, the real A-List stars are always nice in person.

1996 days ago