Live -- Inside Chris Brown's Arraignment -- redirect

3/5/2009 8:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

mikey

I love that they show these complete IDIOT news people on the live stream waiting to go "on the air"...they are mean and demanding and get about 1/3 of the story right....nasty woman on here. Reminds me why I quit the TV news business...i had to work with that type of person all the day long. As for these two idiot people involved in this battering...you can already see the headline..."whoever...back in jail on abuse violation"...."After whoever took him back"....So nasty.

Here In Va

I am disturbed that celebrity status takes precedent over the safety and welfare of human life. What further disturbs me is as the victim, Rhianna has allowed this type of treatment to continue. It would be unfortunate if she cried wolf again and no one listened to her.

Lastly, did anyone listen carefully to her lawyer who whispered to Chris, "Rhianna wants to over as quickly as possible." I guess the next time we hear from Rhianna or see her will be at her own funeral if she stays with him. I hope so one shows her photos of Nicole Brown Simpson and other women who were "Loved to death."

jenny0

Will there be a jury? Sad fact that he will probably get probation and mandatory counseling. Must be nice to be in the media spotlight and RICH!!!!!

rationale

I used to Loooooooooooooooooooooooove chris brown ...now i can't even look at him on videos he makes me sick ...throughout this whole business he showed no remorse that shows his true character ...and in my opinion rihanna is lost their relationship is like tina and ike turner tina had to realise by herself how to get out of this hot mess ...and i would like to say that no girl should date someone called brown...whether it's CHRIS BROWN or BOBBY BROWN THEY ARE BAD NEWS!

SO

RIHANNA SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE BECOME SUCH A BAD ROLE MODEL FOR ALL YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN!!!!
AS FOR YOU WIFE BEATER, YOU ARE THE MOST DESPICABLE EXAMPLE FOR BOYS AND YOUNG MEN.
I AM THE MOTHER OF A TEENAGER AND ALONG WITH HIS SCHOOL, WITH HIS FRIENDS AND THEIR FAMILIES WE HAVE ALL DECIDED NOT TO EVER BUY, LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC OR ATTEND ANY TYPE OF EVENTS INVOLVING RIHANNA OR THE WIFE BEATER'S.
YOU ARE BOTH HISTORY, JUST ENJOIED YOUR RISE ANOW WATCH YOUR FALL.
RIHANNA, IS HE REALLY THAT WORTH IT THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE IT ALL AWAY??????
THINK HARD AND SMART, THIS IS GONNA COST YOU.
YOUR ACTIONS AHVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER A VICTIM BUT A WILLING PARTICIPANT.
SHAME ON YOU.