Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

Afr0Chic

After reading the play by play of what happened, I am completely and utterly disgusted and just lost all sympathy I even slightly had for Chris Brown. He had no mercy on her as he beat her to a pulp and obviously didn't care if he killed her or not (by putting her into a chokehold until she almost lost consciousness). Whether he gets jail time or not, his soul will be dealt with for eternity. Ugh!

Tana

I STOPPED CARING ABOUT THIS CASE WHEN RIHANNA GOT BACK WITH HIM. I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HER. HER SELFISHNESS IS CAUSING HER FAMILY PAIN AND HIS SELFISHNESS IS CAUSING THE TAXPAYERS MONEY.

BOTH MAKE ME SICK.......

tellyouwhatithink

That is sad. I hope she wakes up and realizes that he isn't going to change. Why was he beating on her, she had every right to be mad.

SHANNA

omg... i was so trying to give him the doubt because ive also been a victim.... but that s#@t is over now n the truth has come out and wont set him free.... what a jackass

The kids

To everyone that says that this is Rihanna's fault, or that she is obviously weak to go back to him, STFU! While she should leave him, it's not always that easy. This is comeing from someone who knows.

choctawlvks

Been there done it, I have been abused. She better get out with the damage she has suffered so far, it will only get worse.......

unoit

Rihanna has the same amount of respect for herself as Chris Brown does.....unfortunately NONE!! All to often people turn a blind eye to domestic violence with the attitude of 'hey it's not my business' leaving the victims to suffer in silence.. She had the platform to tell the whole world that violence is NEVER' acceptable! Instead she has shown just how little she really cares for the thousands of impressionable young fans that look up to her. Sending a message that it's 'ok' to get beaten is not what these young girls deserve? I hope and pray to god she gets councelling? As for Chris Brown, anyone that is truly remorseful (as he claims he is) would NOT be out having fun on the water like he dosent have a care in the world?? Enough said!!!!

Angel

i dont think the prosecution could win with that police report. How come her injuries wernt worse if she received so much punching? That story does not seen full proof. No wonder the DA had to send the case back. I wouldnt be surprised if california lose this case. He's driving, punching her at the same tim, shes in a head lock, hes driving, he tried to push her out the car, he hit her head against the window?! Its just as weired as ever. I still need them to tell the story.

If it is accurate, he sound a little crazy to me, seriously mentally ill, like bi polar. he needs to check himself out.

Les

I feel sorry for my boy Chris. He deserves a second chance and I commend Rihanna for giving him one. She really didn't have any business looking at his text messages. Seems like she started this whole mess and is trying to pay-up for her mistake by letting him back in her life and everyone else needs to butt out and "sweep around your own front door." -You heard! If you look for trouble you are bound to fine it. They are both young and in love and this may be the "key" to their true happiness. Let it could be their wakeup call. I wish them both well. I fogive both of them because they both were wrong. One shouldn't have to take all the blame and the other goes scotch free. My prayers go out to them both!

R.Zimmerman

Fine except that no one wants a ten inch Willy except gay guys.

M in Denver

If the public can forgive R Kelly for being a pedifile, they'll forgive Brown for being a woman beater. Rihanna, I wish you were stronger and smarter. It's pretty pathetic to think the only way you'll get away from someone who beats your ass like he would a man, is jail time... Nice rolemodel. Why not just let him get your ass knocked up so that you can always be with him and your baby can continue the cycle.... Stupid.

justcurious

This story sounds extremely fishy to me. So, while Chris Brown was driving Rhianna took his phone and read a three page text, he than while driving got so furious about the text he got from a girl that he started to beat her while drivng. NOt only beat her while driving, but he was able to put her in a headlock and bite her while driving. Not only does it make no sense, you reporters sound stupid reporting stuff that dosent add up. PLEASE REPORT THE REAL STORY!!!!

NAISHa

IF I WERE RIHANNA, I WOULD BE SO HUMILIATED TO BE SEEN WITH THIS BEAST IN PUBLIC BUT SHE DOES NOT CARE. SHE IS A FOOL AND A HORRIBLE ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG AMERICAN WOMEN. EVERYONE IS WATCHING TO SEE WHAT SHE DID AND INSTEAD OF STANDING UP TALL AND HIGH SHE RUNS AROUND LIKE A LITTLE MOUSE WITH CHRIS BROWN. I AM SOOOOOOO BOYCOTTING RIHANNA'S MUSIC AND ANYTHING SHE IS AFFILIATED WITH INCLUDING LOREAL COSMETIC PRODUCTS.

kiki

OMG..IS IT DAT SERIOUS ? CHRIS BROWN DESERVES SHLD B IN JAIL...DAT DAM COWARD..I AM SO

DISAPPOINTED IN C. BROWN..RIHANNA PLZ DNT GO BACK WITH HIM,,HE DO IT ONCE..HE WILL SURELY DO IT

AGAIN..U R TOO YOUNG TO HVE A MAN RAISING HIS HANDS ON U..TELL C.BROWN KISS UR ASS AND SAY GOOD

BYE...U DNT NEED HIM.. I AM WEST INDIAN WOMAN AND IM VERY PISSED BY THIS SITUATION..NO WOMAN DESERVES BEIN BEAT BY A MAN..
C.BROWN NEEDS HELP !!

CPB

Why is it that there are lots of things like this happening in showbiz.. Is it just for entertainment or is it reality?