Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

lunchlady

Yuk. Why do women crawl back into bed with guys like this? Do they really believe Mr. Fists isn't going to come back again?

1947 days ago

Snorltes

Your poll on whether Chris should be charged reveals 7% out of over 200,000 votes think not. What????? I can't believe 7% of your respondents can be imbeciles.

1946 days ago

charles

Im guessing that this problem didnt just come out of the blue. This must have been going on for a while, and Rihanna didnt say anthing about it, and it escalated. So I blame her for staying with him. She should have been left him alone, and maybe she wouldnt have been in this predicament.

1939 days ago

woolfie

WHO CARES!!!!!!

JAMES

and yet she is back with him! LOVE HURTS!

The fact

Wow top ten.Stop with the reports they are back together its not gonna change anything.

marianella

RIHANNA YOU ARE ONE DAM STUPID BITCH!! GOD I HATE YOU!!

Tdub

I really hope Rhianna kicks his sorry butt to the curb and that he is charged; she is a role model for so many young girls, and in this case, could give direction and hope to battered women. It is NEVER okay to hit a woman. EVER.

ZaraB

Seriously...if this girl has gone back to him I have lost all respect for her. Of course if she went back to him then she has lost all respect for herself...she is beautiful and talented and most men would love to treat her like a queen...she can do so much better

stella and diane

TMZ, STOP TELLING FAIRYTALES NOW. THIS IS GOING TOO FAR.

youmakemesick

SO WHY DID THE DUMBASS GO BACK TO HIM???? HE SHOULD CONTINUE TO BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF HER CAUSE SHE HAS NO DAMN SENSE IN HER HEAD. SHE PROBABLY LOVES TO GET BITE AND BEATEN WHEN HAVING SEX...........ROUGH SEX. THAT GIRL IS WACK AND I AM NO LONGER A FAN.

MISS JAY

LET HIM GO! IF SHE DOESN'T CARE PLEASE TELL ME WHY WE SHOULD?!

Big Bear

She took him back so the case is closed. She fell for the ole tricks of the woman beaters. Tell her you are sorry, tell her you will never do it again. Be sure and cry when you are talking to her. You see her weaken then you tell her that you love her.

I said it

I can see why she is back with him.

that.is.all

NO HE SHOULDN'T BE CHARGED.