Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

Victor G

This dude is a joke, hitting a woman???? he such a PUS**&! Who hits a woman and bites her hear. Tell chris to come see me in Miami and try pushing me out the car, soft azz excuse for a man!

BritKnee

**** I READ THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS EVERYDAY.. IF THIS RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN THING IS N THE PAPER... ON ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT AND ACCESS HOLLYWOOD ITS TRUE....YEA RIHANNA AND CHRIS HAVE BODYGUARDS 24/7 BUT MAYB THAT NIGHT THEY DIDNT WANT OR NEED SECURITY???...CHRIS WAS DRIVING A 2 DOOR CAR SO HOW WILL 10 BEEFY BODYGUARDS FIT N THAT DAMN CAR LAMBOURGINI (I SPELT IT WRONG)...AND THERE ARE MUTIPLE WAYS TO COVER BRUISES AND SCRACTHES AND BEING THAT RIHANNA IS ALWAYS N THE SPOTLIGHT I KNOW SHE HAS HAD SUM OF THE BEST MAKEUP PRODUCTS TO COVER HER BRUISES UP....WE DNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE CAR WITH THEM BUT OBVISOULY HE MUST OF HIT HER CUZ SHE HAS NOT MADE NO PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT DENYING CHRIS HAD HIT HER....****

Killthemall

Can someone please arrest this guy!!!! For real ....before he does something even more stupid!!!!

notfooled

The poll asks if he should be charged. What I'd like to know is, what the hell kind of stupid question is that?! Of course he should be charged! He is a punk who beats on females, threatens them, and probably will not change until he is forced to. It should not matter at all, what he does for a living. The fact that he has been seen out and about having a good time since this incident, is only further proof that if you are in the entertainment industry, have a few bucks in your pocket and an attorney in an office with a million dollar view, you can damned near get away with anything!

People may ask why she has seen with him since this occured. My answer for those nitwits is this: She is an abused woman! She is acting like many, many abused women do when their abuser comes back, promising never to do it again, that they "love" them, etc. She needs counselling, support from those who truly care about her well-being, and for the so-called L.A. judicial system to grow a pair!

fleiter

The man is a thug. Stupid women love thugs. She won't look so pretty in a few years. This should be a lesson to stupid young girls. Whitney Houston was once the most beautiful woman alive. Drugs and abuse have made her hideous.

ortizlgnd

to J

Hey, Moron! Here's a little tip: Just cuz u may have worked with him ( obviously the reason ur riding his D!(k) and just cuz he may be a momma's boy, doesn't mean that it's impossible for him to be an abuser. Even if this is the first time that he may have done something like this, its WRONG! and it makes him an abuser for doing it--- EVEN ONCE.

amber the best

Today's court hearing is just an arraingment. There will not be details of the assault given. Chris brown will be formally charged w/ whatever the DA is going to charge him with and he will plead guilty or not guilty. That's it!
It's too bad Rihanna took him back. She had a chance to help tons of other women in the same position realize that they've got to leave too. I wonder what her PR people think of this stunt. They're the ones that will have to defend her to the media from here on out. I'm shocked that she took him back or that her friends and family (and PR people) let her, lol. I really wish she hadn't. What a damn shame!

Give Me A Break

He tried to shove her out of a moving vehicle, which could have killer her or left her terribly injured, and when THAT didn't work he beat the crap out of her. NICE.

ZenInCalifornia

BOYCOTT RIHANNA UNTIL; SHE LEAVES HIM AND GETS COUNSELING....BOYCOTT RIHANNA!

teresa10

Chris is real lucky that he didn't hit me like that because I have 5 brothers that would make a good example out of him. He is a little bastard that is going to see what it is like to get slapped around when he gets to jail. And as far as Rihanna is concerned I don't have alot of sympathy for you if you stay in that relationship. You have no ties to that man. You are able to just walk away and will have the respect of your fans but if you choose to stay you will be minus at least one.

twandizzel

What a stupid guy. If I would see him walking around L.A. or wherever I will beat the living hell out of that assbag. I hope he dies.

ortizlgnd

Its USUSALLY the ones that NO ONE suspects as being "that type of person". Think about it: How many times have you heard people say of someone who's committed some unspeakable crime : " I'm shocked because they always SEEMED so nice!" Welcome to the planet earth.... It DOES HAPPEN, and its usually the "humble, respectable, down to earth, polite" ones that you would NEVER expect. And JUST because you may have worked with him, doesn't mean that YOU really know him either. Dude, he probably doesn't even remember your name. And what's funny is that despite that possibility, your sticking up for him as if he was your kin. Actually, thats really sad. LOL!

twandizzel

You never treat a woman like that. No matter how annoying or stupid she is.

Bex

Nobody even knew who this guy was until he did this. Instant fame. I worry this will be forgotten by the public and will work in his favor in the end. People forget very easily. She's telling the world she has no self esteem. Not only is she taking back an abuser, but a cheater, What is wrong with her? Plenty, I'd say. She is the perfect candidate for some intense therapy. She is lovely girl and would have no problem finding a nice, decent man. She hates herself for some reason and I hope she realizes it before it's too late. This was not a one time occurrence. The guy is full of rage. He will kill her! He has mental issues and I don't understand what the problem is in charging him with this crime. You would get charged if you did this to your neighbor! Why are married and dating people so different?

sparkys nemesis

A former NY Met (initial G) once tried to strangle me and I almost lost consciousness. This Brown/Rihanna thing is so ugly but, sadly, Brown'll never see jail time. He'll get a slap on the wrist.