Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

yomamma

What a stupid,stupid girl.What a horrible message this sends to other girls who may be in the same position.RiRi needs to take cover under that damn umbrella before he beats her with it.

sasha718

It's a shame that she is sending her millions of young fans the message that this is ok. She should be thankful that money is not a problem and she could leave him anytime she chooses. There are millions of battered wone all over that wish they had the opportunity to get out.

She should be ashamed of herself.

If she is really back with him then I know I could care less what happens to her. She is an adult and if she chooses to go back to an abuser with all the resources she has then that is her choice. Thank god there are not any kids involved.

ortizlgnd

68. This dude is a joke, hitting a woman???? he such a PUS**&! Who hits a woman and bites her hear. Tell chris to come see me in Miami and try pushing me out the car, soft azz excuse for a man!

Posted at 9:57AM on Mar 5th 2009 by Victor G

HELL YEAH! I'm with you. I'd love to kick his @$$! Let him come!

Jan

Rihanna... this is not love. Love wouldn't do that.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. -- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Jessica

Rihanna what are you thinking staying with him, he is just going to continue this cycle of abuse. The public supports you but if you stay with him how can we back someone up that will stay with an abuser especially when its made public. Everyone knows the details now and sees the pictures, why cant you see what we see?? What kind of message are you sending to young girls that might be in the same situation as you. Its not okay for a man to beat a woman no matter what cause the argument. Violence is never the answer. Please realize this Rihanna and get out now!!! I hope no one ever buys Chris Brown's music ever again!!

ortizlgnd

Razorback

Unfortuntately, it's not something ANYONE can understand unless you actually suffer from Battered Woman Syndrome. To us it seems stupid ( and it IS) but someone suffering from it doesn't see things normally. Thats why its such a devastatiing thing: because it alters their thinking. It really changes them. Thats why I feel as strongly as I do against such abusers. Its not just physical damage that they cause, it mental and emaotional. The abuser makes the victim their slave emaotionally so that they actually (in a warped way) WANT to stay with the abuser. It goes MUCH deeper that surface damage.

wtf

Noodles

PEOPLE!!! WHAT YOU ARE NOT NOTICING IS THE "APPARENTLYS" AND THE "ALLEGGEDLEY" YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU WERNT THERE SO JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE

OMG

Dear J,
I think You are an ASS too.

well

Calling the cops wasn't the stupidest thing she ever did, Chris, it was the smartest thing!

I bet he wants to blame her for all this even if he is acting remorseful. Whenever he gets mad at her or himself or anyone else, he should punch himself, not her.

ortizlgnd

103. what bothers me even more than the beating is that he left her alone in the street in the middle of the night. That truly shows that he hates her and doesn't care if she lives or dies.

Posted at 10:38AM on Mar 5th 2009 by me o my

Like I said, Hes a Piece of $#!+

M Lynnet

Rarely is what you read the entire story. Lets be real ladies how many times have we hit a man and not expected to get hit back. I am not siding with one or the other because in my opinion they both probably need a big dose of maturity but being form the West Indies myself I somehow doubt that Rihanna is taking quiet butt whoopins. What she needs to do is check him. Hes got to go to sleep at night.

mycini

What a POS. If they let this mf'er off on a plea deal, a lot of people are going to be pissed. There is something wrong with that boy.

lisa lisa

Instead of making a BIG DEAL out of a celebrity beating another celebrity, how about making a big deal about
domestic violence in general. The media could be printing national statistics about abuse that happens every
day in hundreds of households...

HA HA!

I am having a hard time beleieveing that after reading a 3 page text from other chica, that Rhianna didn't punch the living crap outta Chris first. You have to be kidding me that she just sat there and took a butt whooping and never ONCE fought back. TMZ and the media are lynching Chris, who is definitely wrong as all get out, but they are not doing their jobs by reporting the WHOLE story as usual. You KNOW she swung on him, she didn't just read the text mssage and say "I'm so disappointed in you"...c'moooon...think about it!!!TMZ get off of your persecuting horses and actually report what's going on....